Global Agrochemicals Sourcing and Procurement Report Forecasts the Market to Have an Incremental Spend of USD 46.6 Billion | SpendEdge
NEW YORK, Jan. 30, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — During the forecast period, the Agrochemicals industry will see an increase in spending of around USD 46.6 Billion. However, the majority of this expansion will be driven by only a few regions. Furthermore, due to their supplier base, North America, Europe, and APAC will have the most effect on the supply side.
Download our free sample report today to get a detailed understanding of the major forces driving this market across geographies.
Download the Sample Report Now!
Key Agrochemicals Sourcing and Procurement Report Highlights:
- Market growth 2021-2025: USD 46.6 Billion
- Growth momentum & CAGR: Accelerate at a CAGR of 3.55%
- Top Pricing Models: Volume based pricing, and Spot pricing
- Key consumer countries: North America, Europe, and APAC
- Supplier Selection Criteria: Technical specifications, Operational requirements, Acceptance criteria, and Evaluation criteria
- Top Suppliers: China National Chemical Corp., Bayer AG, and BASF SE
Know More About This Market: Request for a Free Sample Report Now!
Insights into Supplier Selection and Evaluation:
Profile and service capabilities of the service provider, industry specialization of the service providers, reputation of service providers, and assessment of value-added services are some of the most critical parameters that buyers use to shortlist the suppliers in equipment finance.
This report evaluates suppliers based on security measures, capacity, pricing, and geographical presence. In addition, suppliers are also shortlisted based on business needs, technical specifications, operational requirements, security compliance, regulatory mandates, legal requirements, quality control, change management procedures, pricing models, penalty clauses, sla nuances, evaluation criteria, and working environment.
For more insights on buyer strategies and tactical negotiation levers, www.spendedge.com/report/agrochemicals-market-procurement-research-report
Key Drivers and Trends Fueling Agrochemicals Market Growth:
The pressure from substitutes and a moderate level of threat from new entrants has resulted in the low bargaining power of suppliers.
- Price forecasts are beneficial in purchase planning, especially when supplemented by the constant monitoring of price influencing factors.
- Identify favorable opportunities in Agrochemicals TCO (total cost of ownership).
- Expected changes in price forecast and factors driving the current and future price changes.
- Identify pricing models that offer the most rewarding opportunities.
To know more about various other market drivers, trends and challenges.
Download our free sample report
Smart Procurement Starts Here
SpendEdge’s procurement intelligence platform is the go-to tool for companies looking to access latest procurement research insights and supplier data on an easy to use platform.
- STARTER PACK
- Get 6 Full Reports, View 800+ report samples, Pre-order upcoming reports, Pre-order upcoming reports.
Subscribe Now for FREE
- Want to know about various other Subscription packs? Click here
Get the Details That You Are Looking for:
Buy our detailed market analysis report to uncover:
- Changing Agrochemicals market landscape with yearly forecast till 2024.
- Analyze the Agrochemicals market’s competitive and vendor landscape.
- How much marketing budget to set aside for geographical Agrochemicals market expansion?
- Understanding the most adopted procurement strategies by buyers across industries.
Download the FREE sample Report Now!
Table of Content
- Executive Summary
- Market Insights
- Category Pricing Insights
- Cost-saving Opportunities
- Best Practices
- Category Ecosystem
- Category Management Strategy
- Category Management Enablers
- Suppliers Selection
- Suppliers under Coverage
- US Market Insights
- Category scope
SpendEdge shares your passion for driving sourcing and procurement excellence. We are the preferred procurement market intelligence partner for 120+ Fortune 500 firms and other leading companies across numerous industries. Our strength lies in delivering, real-time procurement market intelligence reports and solutions.
Ph No: +1 (872) 206-9340
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-agrochemicals-sourcing-and-procurement-report-forecasts-the-market-to-have-an-incremental-spend-of-usd-46-6-billion–spendedge-301468737.html
Disclaimer: The above press release comes to you under an arrangement with PR Newswire. Agrigate Global takes no editorial responsibility for the same.