Worldwide Specialty Fertilizers Industry to 2026 – Growing Environmental Concerns to Promote the Adoption of Specialty Fertilizers Presenting Opportunities
DUBLIN, Oct. 19, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — The “Specialty Fertilizers Market Research Report by Type, Crop Type, and Region – Global Forecast to 2026 – Cumulative Impact of COVID-19” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Global Specialty Fertilizers Market size was estimated at USD 34.94 billion in 2020, is expected to reach USD 38.70 billion in 2021, and projected to grow at a CAGR of 11.09% reaching USD 65.70 billion by 2026.
The report provides market sizing and forecast across five major currencies – USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. It helps organization leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available. In this report, the years 2018 and 2019 are considered historical years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year, and years from 2022 to 2026 are considered the forecast period.
Competitive Strategic Window
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth during a forecast period.
FPNV Positioning Matrix
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Specialty Fertilizers Market based on Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Market Share Analysis
The Market Share Analysis offers the analysis of vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation into the overall market compared to other vendors in the space. It provides insights into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing market share offers an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance, and amalgamation traits.
The Competitive Scenario provides an outlook analysis of the various business growth strategies adopted by the vendors. The news covered in this section deliver valuable thoughts at the different stage while keeping up-to-date with the business and engage stakeholders in the economic debate. The competitive scenario represents press releases or news of the companies categorized into Merger & Acquisition, Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership, New Product Launch & Enhancement, Investment & Funding, and Award, Recognition, & Expansion. All the news collected help vendor to understand the gaps in the marketplace and competitor’s strength and weakness thereby, providing insights to enhance product and service.
Company Usability Profiles
The report profoundly explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Specialty Fertilizers Market, including Agroliquid, Agzon Agro Pvt Ltd, Brandt, Inc., CF Industries Holdings, Inc., Compo Expert GmbH, Coromandel International Limited, Deepak Fertilizers and Petrochemicals Corporation Limited, Eurochem Group, Haifa Group, ICL Specialty Fertilizers, K+S Aktiengesellschaft, Kingenta Ecological Engineering Group Co LTD, Koch Fertilizer, LLC, Kugler Company, Nufarm Limited, Nutrien Ltd., OCI NV, OCP Group, Plant Food Company, Inc., Sociedad Quimica y Minera de Chile S.A, The Mosaic Company, Valagro S.p.A, Wilbur-Ellis Holdings, Inc., Yara International ASA, and Zuari Agro Chemicals Ltd.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyze penetration across mature segments of the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Specialty Fertilizers Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Specialty Fertilizers Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Specialty Fertilizers Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Specialty Fertilizers Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Specialty Fertilizers Market?
6. What is the market share of the leading vendors in the Global Specialty Fertilizers Market?
7. What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the Global Specialty Fertilizers Market?
Key Topics Covered:
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview
4.2. Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
5. Market Dynamics
5.2.1. Increasing prevalence of fertilizer leaching
5.2.2. Adoption of precision farming technology
5.2.3. Innovative and cost-effective crop nutrition products
5.3.1. High price of the micronutrient fertilizer and customized fertilizers
5.3.2. Growing of organic fertilizers
5.4.1. Development of the nutrient deficiency and the rising importance of specialty nutrients
5.4.2. Growing environmental concerns to promote the adoption of specialty fertilizers
5.5.1. Lack of awareness for using specialty fertilizer
6. Specialty Fertilizers Market, by Type
6.2. Controlled Release Fertilizers (CRF)
6.3. Customized Fertilizers
6.4. Micronutrient Fertilizers
6.5. Slow Release Fertilizers (SRF)
7. Specialty Fertilizers Market, by Crop Type
7.2. Commercial Crops
7.3. Fruits and Vegetables
7.4. Grains and Cereals
7.5. Pulses and Oilseeds
8. Americas Specialty Fertilizers Market
8.6. United States
9. Asia-Pacific Specialty Fertilizers Market
9.10. South Korea
10. Europe, Middle East & Africa Specialty Fertilizers Market
10.8. Saudi Arabia
10.9. South Africa
10.11. United Arab Emirates
10.12. United Kingdom
11. Competitive Landscape
11.1. FPNV Positioning Matrix
11.1.2. Business Strategy
11.1.3. Product Satisfaction
11.2. Market Ranking Analysis
11.3. Market Share Analysis, by Key Player
11.4. Competitive Scenario
11.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
11.4.2. Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership
11.4.3. New Product Launch & Enhancement
11.4.4. Investment & Funding
11.4.5. Award, Recognition, & Expansion
12. Company Usability Profiles
12.2. Agzon Agro Pvt Ltd.
12.3. Brandt, Inc.
12.4. CF Industries Holdings, Inc.
12.5. Compo Expert GmbH
12.6. Coromandel International Limited
12.7. Deepak Fertilizers and Petrochemicals Corporation Limited
12.8. Eurochem Group
12.9. Haifa Group
12.10. ICL Specialty Fertilizers
12.11. K+S Aktiengesellschaft
12.12. Kingenta Ecological Engineering Group Co LTD
12.13. Koch Fertilizer, LLC
12.14. Kugler Company
12.15. Nufarm Limited
12.16. Nutrien Ltd.
12.17. OCI NV
12.18. OCP Group
12.19. Plant Food Company, Inc.
12.20. Sociedad Quimica y Minera de Chile S.A
12.21. The Mosaic Company
12.22. Valagro S.p.A
12.23. Wilbur-Ellis Holdings, Inc.
12.24. Yara International ASA
12.25. Zuari Agro Chemicals Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/kv6pyb
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1904
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
View original content:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/worldwide-specialty-fertilizers-industry-to-2026—growing-environmental-concerns-to-promote-the-adoption-of-specialty-fertilizers-presenting-opportunities-301403343.html
SOURCE Research and Markets
Disclaimer: The above press release comes to you under an arrangement with PR Newswire. Agrigate Global takes no editorial responsibility for the same.