Worldwide Dye Sensitized Solar Cell Industry to 2027 – Abundant Availability of Solar Energy is Expected to Bolster the Market
DUBLIN, Sept. 20, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The “Global Dye Sensitized Solar Cell Market, By Application (Portable Charging, Building-Integrated Photovoltaics, Building-Applied Photovoltaics, Embedded Electronics, Military, Automotive, and Others) By Material, By Region, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2027” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global dye sensitized solar cell market is expected to grow at a significant CAGR in the forecast period, 2023-2027.
Advantages of using dye sensitized solar cells such as their ease of fabrication, environment-friendly material, lightweight, flexibility, and ability to operate in diffused light are driving the demand for the global dye sensitized solar cell market. Also, the favorable government policies promoting the adoption of renewable energy sources and abundant availability of solar energy are expected to bolster the market demand in the coming years.
The global dye sensitized solar cell market is segmented into application, material, competitive landscape, and regional distribution. Based on application, the market is fragmented into portable charging, building-integrated photovoltaics [BIPVs], building-applied photovoltaics [BAPVs], embedded electronics, military, automotive, and others.
The portable charging segment is expected to hold the largest market share in the forecast period, 2023-2027. Due to their ability to supply the ideal wattage in such applications, dye sensitizied solar cells are expected to see an increase in demand for portable charging applications in the coming years.
The key players operating in the global dye sensitizied market are 3G Solar Ltd., Fujikura Ltd., Solaronix SA, Dyenamo AB, Dyesol Limited, Peccell Technologies, Inc., Nissha Co., Ltd., Everlight Chemical Industrial Corp., Konica Minolta Inc., Greatcell Solar Ltd., among others.
Years considered for this report:
- Historical Years: 2017-2020
- Base Year: 2021
- Estimated Year: 2022E
- Forecast Period: 2023F-2027F
Objective of the Study:
- To analyze historical growth in market size of global dye sensitized solar cell market from 2017 to 2021
- To estimate and forecast the market size of global dye sensitized solar cell market from 2022E to 2027F and growth rate until 2027F
- To classify and forecast global dye sensitized solar cell market based on application, material, regional distribution, and company.
- To identify dominant region or segment in the global dye sensitized solar cell market
- To identify drivers and challenges for global dye sensitized solar cell market
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in global dye sensitized solar cell market
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in global dye sensitized solar cell market
- To identify key sustainable strategies adopted by market players in global dye sensitized solar cell market
Key Topics Covered:
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Impact of COVID-19 on Global Dye Sensitized Solar Cell Market
5. Voice of Customers
6. Global Dye Sensitized Solar Cell Market Outlook
6.1. Market Size & Forecast
6.1.1. By Value
6.2. Market Share & Forecast
6.2.1. By Application (Portable Charging, Building-Integrated Photovoltaics, Building-Applied Photovoltaics, Embedded Electronics, Military, Automotive, and Others)
6.2.2. By Material (Titanium Oxide, Zinc Oxide, Tin Oxide, and Indium Oxide)
6.2.3. By Region
6.2.4. By Company
6.3. Product Market Map
7. North America Dye Sensitized Solar Cell Market Outlook
8. Asia-Pacific Dye Sensitized Solar Cell Market Outlook
9. Europe Dye Sensitized Solar Cell Market Outlook
10. South America Dye Sensitized Solar Cell Market Outlook
11. Middle East & Africa Dye Sensitized Solar Cell Market Outlook
12. Market Dynamics
13. Market Trends & Developments
14. Competitive Landscape
14.1. Competition Outlook
14.2. Company Profiles
14.2.1. 3G Solar Ltd.
14.2.2. Fujikura Ltd.
14.2.3. Solaronix SA
14.2.4. Dyenamo AB
14.2.5. Dyesol Limited
14.2.6. Peccell Technologies, Inc.
14.2.7. Nissha Co., Ltd.
14.2.8. Everlight Chemical Industrial Corp.
14.2.9. Konica Minolta Inc.
14.2.10. Greatcell Solar Ltd.
15. Strategic Recommendations
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/u8jnj
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
View original content:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/worldwide-dye-sensitized-solar-cell-industry-to-2027—abundant-availability-of-solar-energy-is-expected-to-bolster-the-market-301628020.html
SOURCE Research and Markets
Disclaimer: The above press release comes to you under an arrangement with PR Newswire. Agrigate Global takes no editorial responsibility for the same.