With Green Energy being the buzzword, Electric Vehicle (EV) Motor Market is set to reach US$ 18.09 Bn at a CAGR of 8.5% during forecast of 2022-32, says Future Market Insights, Inc.
The electric vehicle motor market is projected to grow by 6.8x by 2032. China electric vehicle motor market is projected to create an incremental opportunity of more than US$ 86.5 Bn in the upcoming decade. Total sales of EV motors in the Germany are projected to grow by 6.2x
NEWARK, Del., Oct. 14, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The global electric vehicle motor market is worth US$ 8.68 Bn as of now and expected to reach US$ 18.09 Bn by the year 2032 at a CAGR of 8.5% between 2022 and 2032.
Electric vehicles are being increasingly asked for due to strict government regulations regarding carbon emissions. As per the European Climate Foundation, employment, with the expansion of electric vehicles, would cross 850K by the year 2030. Thus, increasingly adopting high-performance motors in the electric vehicles is bound to take the electric vehicle motor market to a new ‘High’ in the forecast period.
At the same time, high maintenance costs coupled with higher initial costs on the part of electric motor are bound to restrain the market going forward.
Get Sample PDF Brochure: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-7661
Though there are complexities involved, the electric vehicles are helpful in the long run. As renewable energy resources are depleting, electric vehicles are a good alternative. Electric vehicle motor market is an ancillary market to electric vehicles market. With exorbitant demand for electric vehicles, the electric vehicle motor market is expected to grow on an unstoppable note in the years to come. Future Market Insights has etched these findings with future perspectives in its latest market study entitled “Electric Vehicle Motor Market”.
Key Takeaways from Electric Vehicle Motor Market
- North America holds the largest market share with the US alone contributing for more than 90%. This data, however, pertains to the year 2021. It could lose 162 BPS points by the year 2032, which would take its share to 89.7%.
- Europe is expected to witness a CAGR of 20.1% in electric vehicle motor market in the forecast period with Germany expected to witness growth 6 times in 2032 to the year 2022. Luxury electric vehicles are expected to rule the roost.
- Coming to the Asia-Pacific, China is expected to create a lucrative opportunity worth US$ 86.5 Bn between 2022 and 2032. The government has also started giving subsidies to facilitate the proliferation of electric vehicles.
- AC motors holds the largest market share and the status quo will continue even in the forecast period due to stronger grip provided on the bumpy routes.
- “With environmentally-friendliness being the top priority, the electric vehicle motor market is bound to grow at an astounding rate in the forecast period”, says an analyst at Future Market Insights.
Browse Detailed Summary of Research Report with TOC: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/electric-vehicle-drive-motor-market
- Mabuchi Motors, in June 2021, declared finishing 100% acquisition of Electromag SA for CHF 0.1 Mn or US$ 0.11 Mn.
- Wolong Electric, in March 2020, did acquire small industrial motors’ business of GE for US$ 160 Mn with the objective of helping it to obtain a significant position in the market.
- Nidec Corporation, in February 2020, tabled 2 novel traction motor systems; viz 50 kW Ni50Ex and 200 kW Ni200Ex based on original 150 kW E-Axle (100% integrated traction motor system encompassed with a reduction gearbox, an electric motor, and an inverter).
- WEG, in October 2019, installed LV electric motor plant in Hosur (India). This new-fangled 13K square meter facility holds the capability of manufacturing 250K electric motors/year.
- Allied Motion Technologies, in May 2019, came up with EnduraMax 75i Series, brushless DC motor comprising an all-digital integrated drive. The application areas include AGV vehicle traction/steering, rotary/linear actuators, medical patient-handling equipment, mobile HVAC blowers, pumps, and material handling systems.
- ABB, in March 2019, floored stainless steel motors to address food and beverage plants. This motor is capable of forbearing high pressure spray with complete compatibility with the high standards.
- TECO Westinghouse (Canada), in January 2018, announced entering into new distribution partnership with Westech Industrial for gaining access to uncharted and new markets all over Canada.
- Tesla Inc.
- Aisin Seiki Co Ltd
- Bosch Mobility
- Siemens AG
- Nidec Motor Corporation
- ABB Ltd
- Toshiba Corporation
- Magna International
- Mitsubishi Electric
- Hitachi Astemo
- Parker Hannifin Corp.
- Delta Electronics Inc.
- Mahle GmBH
- Vitesco Technologies
Download PDF Brochure @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/brochure/rep-gb-7661
Key Segments Covered in Electric vehicle motor Industry Analysis
By Product Type:
- Up to 100kW
- Above 200kW
By EV Type:
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia & Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
What does the Report Cover?
- Future Market Insights offers an exclusive perspective and various real-time insights on the electric vehicle motor market in its latest study, presenting historical demand assessment of 2016 – 2021 and projections for 2022 – 2032.
- The research study is based on product type (AC and DC), by power (up to 100 kW, 101-200 kW, and above 200 kW), and by EV type (HEV, BEV, and PHEV).
Table of Content
1. Executive Summary
1.1. Global Market Outlook
1.2. Demand Side Trends
1.3. Supply Side Trends
1.4. Technology Roadmap
1.5. Analysis and Recommendations
2. Market Overview
2.1. Market Coverage / Taxonomy
2.2. Market Definition / Scope / Limitations
3. Key Market Trends
3.1. Key Trends Impacting the Market
3.2. Product Innovation / Development Trends
4. Key Success Factors
4.1. Product Adoption / Usage Analysis
4.2. Product USPs / Features
4.3. Strategic Promotional Strategies
5. Global Electric Vehicle Motor Market Demand Analysis 2017–2021 and Forecast, 2022–2032
5.1. Historical Market Volume (‘000 Units) Analysis, 2017–2021
5.2. Current and Future Market Volume (‘000 Units) Projections, 2022–2032
5.3. Y-o-Y Growth Trend Analysis
6. Global Electric Vehicle Motor Market – Pricing Analysis
6.1. Regional Pricing Analysis By Product Type
6.2. Global Average Pricing Analysis Benchmark
Speak to our Research Expert: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-7661
About FMI – Automotive and Transportation
The Automotive and Transportation division of FMI provides exclusive coverage and actionable insights about automotive and transportation industry encompassing automotive, aviation, shipping and marine, and railway sectors. Market findings and competition intelligence of OEM, aftermarket, services and technology landscape have helped numerous industry stakeholders’ right from automakers, component manufacturers, channel partners and service providers in taking informed decisions and keeping them up-to-date with market behaviour.
Have a Look at Related Research Reports of Automotive Domain
The global electric vehicle battery market is set to strengthen its market hold in global market at a promising CAGR of 8.5%, while it is forecasted to hold a revenue of USD 18.09 Billion in 2032: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/electric-vehicle-battery-market
The sales of electric bikes are expected to increase at a CAGR of 10% during the forecast period. The electric bike market size is anticipated to rise from US$ 52.05 Bn in 2022 to US$ 122.1 Bn in 2032: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/electric-bike-market
The global Plug-in Hybrid Electric Vehicles market is set to enjoy a valuation of US$ 120.87 Bn in 2022, and further expand at a CAGR of 8.6% during 2022-2032: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/plug-in-hybrid-electric-vehicles-phev-market
Sales of electric cargo bikes is likely to exceed a valuation of US$ 3.15 Billion by 2032. Demand for electric cargo bikes is likely to grow at a CAGR of 7.7% through 2032.: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/electric-cargo-bikes-market
Sales of EV tires are projected to increase at 12% -14% CAGR over the next ten years (2021-2031). North America is projected to be one of the most lucrative markets for EV tires: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/ev-tires-market
ABOUT FUTURE MARKET INSIGHTS, INC.
Future Market Insights, Inc. is an ESOMAR-certified business consulting & market research firm, a member of the Greater New York Chamber of Commerce and is headquartered in Delaware, USA. A recipient of Clutch Leaders Award 2022 on account of high client score (4.9/5), we have been collaborating with global enterprises in their business transformation journey and helping them deliver on their business ambitions. 80% of the largest Forbes 1000 enterprises are our clients. We serve global clients across all leading & niche market segments across all major industries.
Future Market Insights, Inc.
Christiana Corporate, 200 Continental Drive,
Suite 401, Newark, Delaware – 19713, USA
Enquiries: [email protected]
View original content:https://www.prnewswire.co.uk/news-releases/with-green-energy-being-the-buzzword-electric-vehicle-ev-motor-market-is-set-to-reach-us-18-09-bn-at-a-cagr-of-8-5-during-forecast-of-2022-32–says-future-market-insights-inc-301649582.html
Disclaimer: The above press release comes to you under an arrangement with PR Newswire. Agrigate Global takes no editorial responsibility for the same.