Waste to Energy Market is expected to display a steady growth by 2027|CAGR: 6%| UnivDatos Market Insights
NOIDA, India, July 7, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — According to a new report published by UnivDatos Markets Insights the Waste to Energy Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of around 6% from 2021-2027. The analysis has been segmented into Technology (Biological Technology (Biogas Plants, Landfills Gas, and Fermentation), Thermal Technology (Pyrolysis, Incineration, Gasification), and Physical Technology); Region/Country.
Click here to view the Report Description & TOC
The Waste to Energy report has been aggregated by collecting informative data from various dynamics such as market drivers, restraints, and opportunities. This innovative report makes use of several analyses to get a closer outlook on the waste-to-energy market globally. This report offers a detailed analysis of the latest industry developments and trending factors that are influencing the market growth. Furthermore, this statistical market research repository examines and estimates the global waste to energy market at regional and country levels.
Request for Sample Pages
Waste to energy refers to a family of technologies that treat waste to recover energy in the form of heat, electricity, or alternative fuels such as biogas. The scope of the term ‘Waste-to-Energy’ is very wide, encompassing a range of technologies of different scales and complexity. These can include the production of cooking gas in household digesters from organic waste, collection of methane gas from landfills, thermal treatment of waste in utility-size incineration plants, co-processing of Refuse Derived Fuel (RDF) in cement plants, or gasification. Factors such as increased consumption of goods in growing urban populations, changes in lifestyle, and increasing wealth of the rising middle class are soaring the amount of municipal solid waste globally is driving the market size of waste to energy. Moreover, growing concerns regarding shrinking natural resources, the contribution of improper waste management to global warming, and shortage of power generation have triggered discussions regarding waste as a resource in general and the Waste to Energy industry outlook.
The coronavirus pandemic was declared a public health emergency worldwide by World Health Organization (WHO) in 2020. Governments across nations implemented lockdown and ban on traveling, the shutdown of manufacturing industries, and commercial activities this had severely disrupted the supply chain has just not impacted the global industry. However, However, the market is expected to recover by 2021, owing to the increasing efforts to promote waste-to-energy plants by various countries across the world.
The global Waste to Energy market report is studied thoroughly with several aspects that would help stakeholders in making their decisions more curated.
- Based on technology, the waste-to-energy market is segmented into biological technology (biogas plants, landfills gas, and fermentation), thermal technology (pyrolysis, incineration, gasification), and physical technology. The thermal technology caters to extensive market share in the waste to the energy market. It is mainly owing to the increasing development of waste incineration facilities across the world. In addition, other factors, such as industrialization and economic development, would also contribute toward MSW generation, which is further expected to influence the growth of the thermal-based waste-to-energy market.
Have a Look at the Chapters
Waste to Energy Market Geographical Segmentation Includes:
- North America (United States, Canada, and Rest of North America)
- Europe (Germany, United Kingdom, Italy, France, Spain, and the Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, India, Australia, Japan, and the Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- Rest of the World
Based on the estimation, The Asia Pacific caters a substantial share in the waste to energy market over the past few years and is expected to have an influential growth rate in the forecasted period as well. It is mainly owing to the increasing efforts taken by the government in adopting better MSW management practices, providing incentives for waste-to-energy projects in the form of capital subsidies and feed-in tariffs, and providing financial support for R&D projects on a cost-sharing basis.
The major players targeting the market include
- Abu Dhabi National Energy Company Pjsc (Taqa)
- John Wood Group Plc
- Babcock & Wilcox Enterprises, Inc.
- C&G Ltd.
- China Everbright International Limited
- Covanta Holding Corporation
- Waste Management, Inc.
The degree of competition among prominent companies has been elaborated by analyzing several leading key players operating globally. The specialist team of research analysts sheds light on various traits such as global market competition, market share, most recent industry advancements, innovative product launches, partnerships, mergers, or acquisitions by leading companies in the global carbon-neutral data center market. The major players have been analyzed by using research methodologies for getting insight views on market competition.
Key questions resolved through this analytical market research report include:
- What are the latest trends, new patterns, and technological advancements in the global waste-to-energy market?
- Which factors are influencing the global waste to energy market over the forecast period?
- What are the global challenges, threats, and risks in the global waste-to-energy market?
- Which factors are propelling and restraining the global waste-to-energy market?
- What are the demanding global regions of the global waste-to-energy market?
- What will be the market size in the upcoming years?
What are the crucial market acquisition strategies and policies applied by the companies? We understand the requirement of different businesses, regions, and countries, we offer customized reports as per your requirements of business nature and geography. Please let us know If you have any custom needs.
About UnivDatos Market Insights (UMI)
Browse Other Related Research Reports from UnivDatos Market Insights
- Molten Salt Thermal Energy Storage (TES) Market
- Energy as a Service Market
- Solar Tracker Market
- Wind Energy Market
- Virtual Power Plant Market
About UnivDatos Market Insights
UnivDatos Market Insights (UMI) is a passionate market research firm and a subsidiary of Universal Data Solutions. We believe in delivering insights through Market Intelligence Reports, Customized Business Research, and Primary Research. Our research studies are spread across topics across the world, we cover markets in over 100 countries using smart research techniques and agile methodologies. We offer in-depth studies, detailed analysis, and customized reports that help shape winning business strategies for our clients.
UnivDatos Market Insights
Email: [email protected]
Disclaimer: The above press release comes to you under an arrangement with PR Newswire. Agrigate Global takes no editorial responsibility for the same.