This Week in Energy News: 6 Stories You Need to See
A roundup of the week’s most newsworthy energy industry press releases from PR Newswire
NEW YORK, Sept. 16, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — With thousands of press releases published each week, it can be difficult to keep up with everything on PR Newswire. To help journalists covering the energy and natural resources industry stay on top of the week’s most newsworthy and popular releases, here’s a roundup of stories from the week that shouldn’t be missed.
The list below includes the headline (with a link to the full text) and an excerpt from each story. Click on the press release headlines to access accompanying multimedia assets that are available for download.
- bp North America agrees to purchase EDF Energy Services
The acquisition also brings new opportunities for enhanced lower carbon integrated energy solutions for commercial and industrial customers, integrating with other bp businesses and capabilities that can support decarbonization goals.
- Pink Energy Forced to Lay Off 500 More Employees as Result of Faulty Generac Solar Equipment
In having replaced approximately 50,000 SnapRS itself, Pink Energy has terminated its relationship with Generac and prevailed upon the company to take over responsibility for all future services related to Generac products.
- U.S. Energy Development Corporation Acquires New Permian Basin Assets
“We are very pleased to acquire three new asset opportunities in the Permian Basin,” said Jordan Jayson, chairman and CEO of U.S. Energy. “With this expanded well count, we anticipate approximately $100 million of new production to come online by the end of the calendar year.”
- IKEA U.S. and SunPower Launch Home Solar Offering in California
Customers can learn more about the home solar offering in IKEA California stores and online, and then work directly with SunPower to access solar energy packages developed specifically for IKEA Family loyalty members. The four packages include various combinations of solar, energy storage, and electric vehicle (EV) charging.
- National Clean Energy Week Adds Dozens of Speakers, New Panels to Policy Makers Symposium
The premier clean energy event presents international business and policy leaders from Congress, the White House, DOE, U.S. Export-Import Bank, the Government of Quebec, and more.
- Ground-breaking report warns chemicals industry must dramatically transform operations to avoid 4⁰C of global warming
The new study from Systemiq sets out credible pathways for the industry to become an enabler of a sustainable global economy, double in size and create 29 million new jobs.
Read more of the latest energy-related releases from PR Newswire and stay caught up on the top press releases by following @PRNenergy on Twitter.
These are just a few of the recent press releases that consumers and the media should know about. To be notified of releases relevant to their coverage area, journalists can set up a custom newsfeed with PR Newswire for Journalists.
Once they’re signed up, reporters, bloggers and freelancers have access to the following free features:
- Customization: Create a customized newsfeed that will deliver relevant news right to your inbox. Customize the newsfeed by keywords, industry, subject, geography, and more.
- Photos and Videos: Thousands of multimedia assets are available to download and include with your next story.
- Subject Matter Experts: Access ProfNet, a database of industry experts to connect with as sources or for quotes in your articles.
- Related Resources: Read and subscribe to our journalist- and blogger-focused blog, Beyond Bylines, for media news roundups, writing tips, upcoming events, and more.
For more than 65 years, PR Newswire has been the industry leader with the largest, most comprehensive distribution network of print, radio, magazine, television stations, financial portals and trade publications. PR Newswire has an unparalleled global reach of more than 200,000 publications and 10,000 websites and is available in more than 170 countries and 40 languages.
PR Newswire for Journalists (PRNJ) is an exclusive community that includes over 20,000 journalists, bloggers and influencers who are logging into their PRNJ accounts specifically looking for story ideas. PR Newswire thoroughly researches and vets this community to verify their identity as a member of the press, blogger or influencer. PRNJ users cover more than 200 beats and verticals.
For questions, contact the team at [email protected].
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/this-week-in-energy-news-6-stories-you-need-to-see-301625992.html
SOURCE PR Newswire
Disclaimer: The above press release comes to you under an arrangement with PR Newswire. Agrigate Global takes no editorial responsibility for the same.