Solar Power Market In India to grow by USD 240.42 Bn by 2026, Evolving opportunities with ABB Ltd., ACME Solar, Adani Enterprises Ltd. – Technavio
NEW YORK, Nov. 10, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The solar power market in India is expected to grow by USD 240.42 billion during 2021-2026. The market is segmented by end-user and application. Technavio report is compiled on research from a mix of primary interviews and secondary research, along with analytical tools that have been used to build the forecast and predictive models. The solar power market in India report also offers information on several market vendors, including ABB Ltd., ACME Solar, Adani Enterprises Ltd., Azure Power, Canadian Solar Inc., GCL System Integration Technology Co. Ltd., Huawei Investment and Holding Co. Ltd., JA Solar Technology Co. Ltd., juwi AG, and Sterling and Wilson Solar Ltd. among others. Read a Free Sample Report.
Solar Power Market In India:
- ABB Ltd.: The company offers solar power services that provide electrical power which includes energy production, power transmission, transportation, process automation, and pollution control, under the brand name of ABB Ltd.
- ACME Solar: The company offers solar power services that provide innovative green energy, and energy management solutions which include solar water heating, water heating systems, solar heating, solar ventilation, solar lighting, portable solar, and solar transportation, under the brand name of ACME Solar.
- Adani Enterprises Ltd.: The company offers solar power services that include solar electricity, solar water heating, solar heating, solar ventilation, solar lighting, portable solar, solar transportation, and many more, under the brand name of Adani Enterprises Ltd.
- Azure Power: The company offers solar power services that provide solar power plants, solar water heating, water heating systems, solar heating, solar ventilation, solar lighting, portable solar and many more, under the brand name of Azure Power.
- Canadian Solar Inc.: The company offers solar power services that provide solar photovoltaic modules, battery storage solutions, solar lighting, portable solar, solar transportation and many more, under the brand name of Canadian Solar Inc.
To find additional highlights on the growth strategies adopted by vendors and their product offerings, Read a Free Sample Report.
Solar Power Market In India: Segmentation Analysis
- By End-user
- The solar power market share growth in India by the utility segment will be significant during the forecast period. Over the last few decades, a utility-scale solar power plant has been delivering clean and steady energy. When the prices of power generated by fossil fuels are high during peak demand periods, it provides the benefit of stable electricity pricing. It can also be stored in energy storage systems and used when no sunshine is available. These reasons will drive the country’s adoption of utility-scale solar power.
- By Application
To know additional highlights and key points on various market segments and their impact in coming years, Get Free Sample Report.
Imperative Insights on the following aspects:
- What was the size of the global solar power in the Indian industry by value?
- What will be the size of the global solar power in the Indian industry in 2026?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global solar power industry in India?
- How has the industry performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the global solar power market in India?
Get lifetime access to our Technavio Insights! Subscribe to our “Basic Plan” billed annually at USD 5000.
The solar power market in India research report presents critical information and factual data about solar power in the Indian industry, with an overall statistical study of this market based on market drivers, market limitations, and future prospects. The widespread trends and opportunities are also taken into consideration in the solar power market in India study.
The product range of solar power in the Indian industry is examined based on their production chain, pricing of products, and the profit generated by them. Various regional markets are analyzed in the solar power market in India research report and the production volume and efficacy across the world is discussed.
- Identify factors affecting growth prospects across markets.
- Track competitor gains and losses in market share.
- Assess the financial performance of competitors.
Refine Your Business Goals by Buying Solar Power Market In India. Buy Sample Report Now!
Wind Turbine Tower Market by Application and Geography – Forecast and Analysis 2022-2026: The report extensively covers wind turbine tower market segmentation by application (onshore and offshore) and geography (APAC, North America, Europe, Middle East and Africa, and South America).
Small Wind Turbine Market by Type and Geography – Forecast and Analysis 2022-2026: The report extensively covers the small wind turbine market segmentation by type (horizontal axis and vertical axis) and geography (APAC, Europe, North America, South America, and the Middle East and Africa).
Solar Power Market In India Scope
Growth momentum & CAGR
Decelerate at a CAGR of 35.24%
Market growth 2022-2026
YoY growth (%)
Leading companies, competitive strategies, consumer engagement scope
ABB Ltd., ACME Solar, Adani Enterprises Ltd., Azure Power, Canadian Solar Inc., GCL System Integration Technology Co. Ltd., Huawei Investment and Holding Co. Ltd., JA Solar Technology Co. Ltd., juwi AG, and Sterling and Wilson Solar Ltd.
Parent market analysis, Market growth inducers and obstacles, Fast-growing and slow-growing segment analysis, COVID-19 impact and future consumer dynamics, and market condition analysis for the forecast period.
If our report has not included the data that you are looking for, you can reach out to our analysts and get segments customized.
Table of Content:
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2021
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2021 – 2026
Five Forces Analysis
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Application
- Market segments
- Comparison by Application
- Grid-connected – Market size and forecast 2021-2026
- Off-grid – Market size and forecast 2021-2026
- Market opportunity by Application
Market Segmentation by End-user
- Market segments
- Comparison by End-user
- Utility – Market size and forecast 2021-2026
- Rooftop – Market size and forecast 2021-2026
- Market opportunity by End-user
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- ABB Ltd.
- ACME Solar
- Adani Enterprises Ltd.
- Azure Power
- Canadian Solar Inc.
- GCL System Integration Technology Co. Ltd.
- Huawei Investment and Holding Co. Ltd.
- JA Solar Technology Co. Ltd.
- juwi AG
- Sterling and Wilson Solar Ltd.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
Media & Marketing Executive
US: +1 844 364 1100
UK: +44 203 893 3200
Email: [email protected]
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/solar-power-market-in-india-to-grow-by-usd-240-42-bn-by-2026–evolving-opportunities-with-abb-ltd-acme-solar-adani-enterprises-ltd—technavio-301672766.html
Disclaimer: The above press release comes to you under an arrangement with PR Newswire. Agrigate Global takes no editorial responsibility for the same.