Post COVID-19 Landscaping Markets Procurement Research Report | SpendEdge
NEW YORK, July 5, 2021 /PRNewswire/ —
SpendEdge has the fastest growth rate in number of reports and client base, with over 200 Forbes 2000 companies rely on our actionable insights.
SpendEdge’s latest market research report estimates the Landscaping will grow at a CAGR of 4.03% by 2024. Prices will increase by 1%-3% during the forecast period and suppliers will have a moderate bargaining power in this market. The report offers a detailed study by the way of synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources.
Key Points Covered in this Report:
- Am I engaging with the right suppliers?
- Which KPIs should I use to evaluate my incumbent suppliers?
- Which supplier selection criteria are relevant for Landscaping?
- What are the Landscaping category essentials in terms of SLAs and RFx?
A targeted strategic approach to Landscaping sourcing will provide several opportunities to buyers. However, in the absence of actionable intelligence on Landscaping, buyers have resulted in a transaction-based approach towards the category. The report explains key category management objectives that should form the base for sourcing strategy, including:
- Adherence to regulatory nuances
- Category innovations
- Cost savings
- Scalability of inputs
- Minimalization of ad hoc purchases
- Green initiatives
- Customer retention
- Reduction of TCO
- Supply assurance
- Supply base rationalization
- Demand forecasting and governance
- Top-line growth
Request a Free Sample Report to Know More
Related Reports on Managed Services Include:
- Synthetic Resins – Forecast and Analysis: The synthetic resins will grow at a CAGR of 5.09% during 2021-2025. This report evaluates suppliers based on quality of the product, pricing, assessment of safety measures, and ability to cater to surges in demand.
- Plastic Bags and Pouches Sourcing and Procurement Report: The plastic bags and pouches, prices will increase by 3%-5% during the forecast period and suppliers will have a moderate bargaining power in this market.
- Dyes and Pigments- Sourcing and Procurement Intelligence Report: This report evaluates suppliers based on processing capacity, geographic presence, existence of documented production processes and quality control systems, and production capabilities and product portfolio.
This report provides in-depth inputs on streamlining your Landscaping category management practices. Request for a FREE sample for detailed answers on:
- What should be my strategic sourcing objectives, activities, and enablers for Landscaping category?
- Which negotiation levers can I pull for cost-saving?
- What are Landscaping procurement best practices I should be promoting in my supply chain
Table of Content
- Executive Summary
- Market Insights
- Category Pricing Insights
- Cost-saving Opportunities
- Best Practices
- Category Ecosystem
- Category Management Strategy
- Category Management Enablers
- Suppliers Selection
- Suppliers under Coverage
- US Market Insights
- Category scope
SpendEdge is one of the world’s leading procurement market intelligence companies. For over 17 years, we have been serving over 200 clients—including 55 Fortune 500 companies—across various industries with our best-in-class sourcing and procurement solutions.
Ph No: +1 (872) 206-9340
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/post-covid-19-landscaping-markets-procurement-research-report–spendedge-301325178.html
Disclaimer: The above press release comes to you under an arrangement with PR Newswire. Agrigate Global takes no editorial responsibility for the same.