New 2, 3 & 5HP LakeSeries Fountain Reshapes Pond & Lake Industry
ARMADA, Mich., June 10, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — Airmax is pleased to announce its LakeSeries Fountains. The LakeSeries Fountain is the premier lineup in the Airmax offering, stepping up in class with higher horsepower options, larger spray patterns, and industry-exclusive design.
“We wanted to break the mold with larger horsepower fountains,” said Jason Blake, President of Airmax, Inc. “Round floats have been the go-to option in decorative fountains for 50 years, which limited their full potential. After several years of designing and rigorous testing, we have accomplished our goal. Airmax’s new innovative ISP float design allows for spray patterns that are impossible with current float designs on the market.”
The new ISP (Independent Stability Pontoon) Float System’s innovative design has reshaped the pond and lake industry, allowing for greater horsepower fountain displays without float rocking or the drumming sound of water hitting the float – two problems that have plagued larger horsepower fountains for decades.
- Premium Displays
- Well defined, high-volume spray patterns for stunning displays.
- Quick-change nozzles that can be switched out in seconds.
- Industry-exclusive ISP Float System, providing maximum stability and larger patterns.
- Long-Lasting Durability
- Water cooled motor that is low-maintenance, high-performance, and energy efficient.
- Independent pump system for longevity and protection against wear to motor, shaft, and seals.
- Integrated cooling shroud for maximum motor life and cooling.
- Superior Performance
- Bottom-draw design pulls water from deeper in the lake for better aeration.
- Greater performance with lower operating costs than comparable fountains.
- High-quality control panels with standard dual digital timers to accommodate fountain and lights.
The LakeSeries is ideal for commercial applications, golf courses, housing communities, municipal spaces, or any large pond or lake. Optional RGBW color-changing LED light sets are available for a nighttime display.
“Airmax will continue to lead the industry in innovative products with the ‘pond owners first’ mindset,” said Blake.
All Airmax fountains are proudly made in the USA with quality and precision for long-lasting operation, ease of installation, and trouble-free maintenance.
The Airmax Fountain lineup consists of the EcoSeries (1/2HP), PondSeries (1/2-2HP), and LakeSeries (2-5HP). The three series fit almost any budget, pond size, or desired pattern. To view the entire Airmax fountain lineup visit www.Airmaxeco.com.
Airmax, Inc., headquartered in Armada, Michigan, is the industry leader in pond and lake management, producing unrivaled innovative decorative fountains, aeration systems, and natural water treatments. With over 25 years of industry and field experience, Airmax serves pond and lake owners through our network of nationwide distributors and professional installers.
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/new-2-3–5hp-lakeseries-fountain-reshapes-pond–lake-industry-301564344.html
Disclaimer: The above press release comes to you under an arrangement with PR Newswire. Agrigate Global takes no editorial responsibility for the same.