Mung Beans Global Market to 2026 – Impact Analysis of COVID-19
DUBLIN, June 11, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — The “Mung Beans Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2021-2026” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Mung beans have been cultivated and consumed in South Asia since ancient times. Mung beans are a good source of proteins, fibres, vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and phytoestrogens. Apart from their nutritional value, mung beans also help in preventing and controlling certain health issues like diabetes, osteoporosis, heart diseases, anaemia and cancer. Either cooked or sprouted, mung beans are suitable for people of every age as they are easily digestible. As a result of their high nutritional value and several health benefits, mung beans are being increasingly incorporated by health conscious consumers into their diets. The market is currently being driven by numerous factors which include its numerous health benefits, population growth, changing dietary habits, new market opportunities, etc. Looking forward, the publisher expects the global mung beans market to grow at a CAGR of 3.5% during the forecast period (2021-2026).
This study “Mung Beans Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2021-2026” gives an in-depth analysis of the global mung beans market. The report has segmented the global mung beans market on the basis of key regions. According to the report, India currently represents the largest producer of mung beans accounting for around 60% of the total global production. India was followed by China and Myanmar. The report also provides a detailed value chain analysis of mung beans. This encompasses the entire activities in the value chain such as cultivation, procurement, processing, sales and distribution.
The report provides a detailed roadmap for setting up a mung beans processing plant. The study, which has been done by one of the world’s leading research and advisory firms, covers all the essential aspects of the mung beans industry. This ranges from a comprehensive view of the market to minute details of the processing and manufacturing requirements, project cost, project funding, project economics, expected returns on investment, profit margins, etc. This report is a must-read for entrepreneurs, investors, researchers, consultants, business strategists and all those who have any kind of stake or are planning to foray into the mung beans industry in any manner.
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the global mung beans market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- Who are the key regional producers in the global mung beans industry?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the global mung beans industry?
- What are the price trends of mung beans?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the mung beans industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the mung beans industry?
- What is the structure of the mung beans industry and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the mung beans industry?
- What are the profit margins in the mung beans industry?
- What are the key requirements for setting up a mung beans processing plant?
- How are mung beans processed?
- What are the various unit operations involved in a mung beans processing plant?
- What is the total size of land required for setting up a mung beans processing plant?
- What are the machinery requirements for setting up a mung beans processing plant?
- What are the raw material requirements for setting up a mung beans processing plant?
- What are the packaging requirements for mung beans?
- What are the transportation requirements for mung beans?
- What are the utility requirements for setting up a mung beans processing plant?
- What are the manpower requirements for setting up a mung beans processing plant?
- What are the infrastructure costs for setting up a mung beans processing plant?
- What are the capital costs for setting up a mung beans processing plant?
- What are the operating costs for setting up a mung beans processing plant?
- What will be the income and expenditures for a mung beans processing plant?
- What is the time required to break-even?
Key Topics Covered:
2 Scope and Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4.2 Key Industry Trends
5 Global Mung Beans Industry
5.1 Market Overview
5.2 Market Performance
5.2.1 Volume Trends
5.2.2 Value Trends
5.3 Impact of COVID-19
5.4 Price Analysis
5.4.1 Key Price Indicators
5.4.2 Price Structure
5.4.3 Price Trends
5.5 Market Breakup by Region
5.6 Market Forecast
5.7 Imports and Exports
5.8 SWOT Analysis
5.9 Value Chain Analysis
5.10 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
5.10.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers
5.10.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
5.10.4 Degree of Competition
5.10.5 Threat of New Entrants
5.10.6 Threat of Substitutes
5.11 Key Market Drivers and Success Factors
6 Performance of Key Regions
6.1.1 Market Trends
6.1.2 Market Forecast
6.2.1 Market Trends
6.2.2 Market Forecast
6.3.1 Market Trends
6.3.2 Market Forecast
6.4.1 Market Trends
6.4.2 Market Forecast
7 Competitive Structure
8 Mung Beans Processing
8.1 Product Overview
8.2 Detailed Process Flow
8.3 Various Types of Unit Operations Involved
8.4 Mass Balance and Raw Material Requirements
9 Project Details, Requirements and Costs Involved
9.1 Land Requirements and Expenditures
9.2 Construction Requirements and Expenditures
9.3 Plant Machinery
9.4 Machinery Pictures
9.5 Raw Material Requirements and Expenditures
9.6 Raw Material and Final Product Pictures
9.7 Packaging Requirements and Expenditures
9.8 Transportation Requirements and Expenditures
9.9 Utility Requirements and Expenditures
9.10 Manpower Requirements and Expenditures
9.11 Other Capital Investments
10 Loans and Financial Assistance
11 Project Economics
11.1 Capital Cost of the Project
11.2 Techno-Economic Parameters
11.3 Product Pricing and Margins Across Various Levels of the Supply Chain
11.4 Taxation and Depreciation
11.5 Income Projections
11.6 Expenditure Projections
11.7 Financial Analysis
11.8 Profit Analysis
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/tutxdr
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1904
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
View original content:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/mung-beans-global-market-to-2026—impact-analysis-of-covid-19-301310906.html
SOURCE Research and Markets
Disclaimer: The above press release comes to you under an arrangement with PR Newswire. Agrigate Global takes no editorial responsibility for the same.