Minister Bibeau launches consultations for a sustainable agriculture strategy
OTTAWA, ON, Dec. 9, 2022 /CNW/ – Minister of Agriculture and Agri-Food, the Honourable Marie-Claude Bibeau, her Parliamentary Secretary, Francis Drouin and Parliamentary Secretary to the Minister of Environment and Climate Change, Terry Duguid, accompanied by Canadian Federation of Agriculture President, Mary Robinson, will launch consultations for the development of a sustainable agriculture strategy. Organizations participating in a preliminary round table discussion will be on-site.
Dec 12, 2022
11:00 a.m. (local time)
Location for on-site participation
Central Experimental Farm
960 Carling Ave
Ottawa, ON, K1Y 4X2
- Parking is available at the Neatby Building – the lot can be accessed from Maple Drive
- Vehicles must be registered at the front desk in the Neatby Building
- Attendees must register at the front desk; please allow ample time for this
- Masks must be worn inside the Neatby Building at all times
- Physical distancing must be respected
- Hand sanitizing is requested
Access by video conference (for media only)
Meeting number: 2774 104 1608
When accessing the video conference, please provide your full name and media affiliation.
The event will be recorded. Participants may decline to have their likeness recorded by turning their camera off. This will not impact the audio or visual transmission of the event.
Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn
Web: Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada
SOURCE Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada
Disclaimer: The above press release comes to you under an arrangement with PR Newswire. Agrigate Global takes no editorial responsibility for the same.