Membrane Market for Biogas Upgradation to Hit USD 163.3 million by 2031 | TMR (Analysis, Outlook, Report, Trends, Forecast, Growth)
Advancements in membrane technology are projected to drive the global membrane market for biogas upgradation in the near future.
Wilmington, Delaware, United States, Nov. 08, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Transparency Market Research Inc. – The global membrane market for biogas upgradation is projected to flourish at a CAGR of 8.1% from 2023 to 2031. As per the report published by TMR, a valuation of US$ 163.3 million is anticipated for the market in 2031. As of 2023, the demand for membrane market for biogas upgradation is expected to close at US$ 87.5 million.
Growing focus on reducing greenhouse gas emissions and transitioning to cleaner energy sources, there is an increasing demand for biogas as a renewable energy option driving the membrane market for biogas upgradation as it helps produce high-purity biomethane, which can be injected into natural gas pipelines or used as a vehicle fuel.
Government policies and regulations related to green energy are positively impacting market progress. These policies and regulations include renewable energy targets, feed-in tariffs, renewable portfolio standards, carbon pricing, and incentives for biomethane production. Several countries across the globe are striving to achieve their renewable energy targets. These initiatives are projected to drive the membrane market for biogas upgradation.
Advancements in membrane technology have improved the efficiency and economic viability of biogas upgradation. Lower operating costs and improved separation efficiency make membrane-based processes attractive. Many governments provide incentives, subsidies, and tax credits for biogas and biomethane production, encouraging investment in membrane-based upgradation systems
Download Sample of the Report @ https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=85567
The global landscape is currently fragmented, with several small and medium-sized companies offering biogas upgradation technologies and services. However, consolidation is expected to occur in the next few years, as the sector matures and larger companies enter the market through mergers and acquisitions.
- Air Liquide Advanced Separations
- Evonik Industries AG
- Schlumberger Limited (SLB)
- Bright Renewables B.V.
- Air Products and Chemicals, Inc.
- DMT International
- GMT Membrantechnik
- Membrane Technology and Research, Inc.
- Parker Hannifin Corporation
- UBE Corporation Europe
Key Takeaways from the Market Study
- As of 2022, membrane market for biogas upgradation was valued at US$ 81.0 million
- Based on feedstock, the agriculture waste segment is expected to account for the largest share of the membrane market for biogas upgradation from 2023 to 2031.
- The power end-use segment is anticipated to dominate the industry during the forecast period.
Membrane Market for Biogas Upgradation: Key Trends and Opportunistic Frontiers
- Polymeric membranes, ceramic membranes, and hybrid membranes are gaining traction in the global membrane industry for biogas upgradation.
- Increase in demand for renewable energy sources and government policies aimed at reducing greenhouse gas emissions are likely to offer lucrative opportunities to vendors operating in the industry.
- Advancements such as highly selective membranes, durability, and integration with bioreactors are boosting the demand for membranes for biogas upgradation
- Continuous research and development efforts lead to the development of more efficient and cost-effective membrane materials and systems, making biogas upgradation more accessible.
Get Customization on this Report for Specific Research Solution @ https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=CR&rep_id=85567
Membrane Market for Biogas Upgradation – Regional Analysis
- North America is projected to grow at a significant pace in the near future. Surge in investment in biogas infrastructure and production is a major factor boosting market statistics of the region.
- The availability of tax incentives and grant programs to support the development of biogas upgradation facilities and establishment of renewable portfolio standards that include biogas are also positively impacting the market share of North America.
- Europe is estimated to constitute significant market share from 2023 to 2031. Rise in usage of renewable energy and implementation of stringent energy regulations are driving market dynamics of the region.
- The European Union has set targets for renewable energy and greenhouse gas reduction. In particular, Germany has been ahead in biogas production and upgradation owing to the presence of a well-developed infrastructure for biogas injection into the natural gas grid.
Key Developments in the Membrane Market for Biogas Upgradation
- Air Liquide is a global leader in gas technologies and separation solutions. They offer advanced membrane systems for biogas upgradation, helping to produce high-purity biomethane.
- DGE is known for its expertise in membrane technology for biogas upgrading. They provide membrane systems that offer efficient and cost-effective solutions for producing biomethane.
- Evonik is a diversified chemical company with a strong presence in membrane technology. They offer Sepuran® membranes for biogas upgradation.
Membrane Market for Biogas Upgradation – Key Segments
By Membrane Type
- Hollow Fiber Membranes
- Metal Membranes
- Polymeric Membranes
- Inorganic Membranes
- Mixed Matrix Membranes
- Agricultural Waste
- Municipal Waste
- Industrial Waste
- Energy Crops
- Chemical & Petrochemical
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
Get Exclusive Discount on Membrane Market for Biogas Upgradation at: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=D&rep_id=85567
Related Trending Reports:
Hydrogen Storage System Market – The global hydrogen storage system market size was valued at US$ 2.8 Bn in 2022. It is estimated to rise at a CAGR of 11.9% from 2023 to 2031 and reach US$ 7.8 Bn by the end of 2031
Generators (up to 20 kVA) Market – The global generators (up to 20 kVA) market was valued at US$ 2.6 Bn in 2022. It is projected to expand at a CAGR of 6.0% from 2023 to 2031 and reach US$ 4.3 Bn by the end of 2031
About Transparency Market Research
Transparency Market Research, a global market research company registered at Wilmington, Delaware, United States, provides custom research and consulting services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insights for thousands of decision makers. Our experienced team of Analysts, Researchers, and Consultants use proprietary data sources and various tools & techniques to gather and analyses information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts, so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
Transparency Market Research Inc.
CORPORATE HEADQUARTER DOWNTOWN,
1000 N. West Street,
Suite 1200, Wilmington, Delaware 19801 USA
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
Email: [email protected]
Disclaimer: The above press release comes to you under an arrangement with GlobeNewswire. Agrigate Global takes no editorial responsibility for the same.