July’s Exhibition Highlight: Business Summit ‘BUSINESS GOVirtual Expo and Conference, Exploring New Economy of Business and Technology Integration
HONG KONG, June 29, 2023 /PRNewswire/ — The grand launch of “BUSINESS GOVirtual Expo and Conference 2023” (BGOV) will take place at Hall 3FG, Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre, Wan Chai from 12 – 14 July. The conference is going to showcase a technological extravaganza of next-generation technology as well as the latest trends and applications of technology for the future.
Over 160 experts and corporates converge to share insights
This year’s exhibition showcases over 130 cutting-edge technology solutions, accompanied by the participation of more than 160 industry experts and corporate leaders giving more than 100 sessions of insightful conferences on trending tech issues. The conference aims to help operators and investors from various industries keep updated on the latest technology applications and capitalise on the opportunities afforded by the digital economy. BGOV anticipates hosting and convening 8,000 corporate and industry buyers in three days, providing them with a valuable opportunity to expand their network and gain insights into future business and technological developments.
As the organiser of the event, Ms Culsin Li, Managing Director of Baobab Tree Event, emphasises that the integration of business and technology in today’s fast-changing business environment is imperative, rather than optional. According to her, to establish an invulnerable position in the business world, leaders and operators must adopt a forward-thinking mindset, explore future trends, and stay at the forefront of emerging trends. She also highlights that BGOV delivers the most state-of-the-art technology applications and business trends to industry leaders, empowering them to stay at the forefront of their respective fields and seize all available business opportunities.
Top-notch innovative technology solutions in 9 exhibition areas
‘Smart Business Activation‘ has become the development direction for both international and local conglomerates as well as small and medium-sized enterprises. Yet, the ‘activation’ has to be further driven by continuously strengthening knowledge and capabilities in innovation and technology to keep businesses up with the changing times. This year, BGOV has arranged nine exhibition areas to feature innovative and inspiring solutions from leading exhibitors.
- Cloud and Edge Computing: Efficient Information Management
- FinTech: Simplifying Transaction Processes
- Cybersecurity: Strengthening Information Protection
- Web 3.0: Driving the Virtual Economy
- Marketing Technology: Enhancing Advertising Effectiveness
- Immersive Technology: Creating Advanced Experiences
- Artificial Intelligence: Improving Work Speed, Accuracy, and Efficiency
- Sustainable Development/ESG: Strengthening Corporate Future Competitiveness through Green Technology
- Enterprise Digital Transformation: Smart Business Activation
While the diverse exhibitions provide a platform for companies to get a handle on different technology applications, the conference also actively encourages companies to integrate innovative elements into their operations, sparking creativity and development in technology integration. This year, the exhibition includes two new themed areas, the ‘Immersive Experience Zone’ and the ‘ESG Zone’. In the ‘Immersive Experience Zone’, exhibitors take visitors on a guided tour of various immersive technologies, including Metaverse, AR, VR, XR, and even IR demonstrations. Furthermore, participants can partake in the MUXIC – Virtual Music Concert, a unique fusion of reality and virtual performances, indulging in an intricate and immersive music feast.
Over s160 exciting conferences in collaboration with 12 industry associations covering various fields
In keeping with tradition, the ‘BUSINESS GOVirtual Expo and Conference 2023’ is poised to offer a wealth of rich and cutting-edge topics. This year’s BGOV Conference, collaborating with 12 industry associations, presents over 160 stimulating forums covering diverse fields and areas, aiming to explore the latest market trends and the most innovative technologies. Among the selected topics are:
- In the opening forum, leaders from Airport Authority Hong Kong, Hong Kong Applied Science and Technology Research Institute, Microsoft Hong Kong and Macau, and SenseTime share their expertise and engage in a compelling discussion on ‘The Application and Future Development of AI’.
- The Big Four accounting firms – Deloitte China, Ernst & Young, KPMG China, and PricewaterhouseCoopers – come together to explore the development and implementation of virtual assets in Hong Kong. This discussion is followed by prominent companies such as HKVAX, Treelion Foundation, and ZA Bank, who then analyse ‘Opportunities and Challenges Faced under the VASP Licensing Regime’.
- Participants who are interested in exploring smart cities from around the world can do so. Cargo Sous Terrain, Huawei, MIT Design X, NEOM, The University of Hong Kong, and Urban-Air Port share multiple world-class smart city projects with the audience through a hybrid of physical and online modes.
In addition, a host of well-known companies, including Accenture, Cathay Pacific Airways, Chinachem Group, China Mobile, China Unicom, CSL Mobile, Hutchison Telecommunications Hong Kong Holdings, Hang Lung Properties, Lenovo, PCCW Solutions, Link REIT, L’Occitane, Maxim’s, NVIDIA, SmarTone, are present to share their insights on ‘Business x Technology’ and unveil the essence of technology enhancing productivity.
A never-ending flow of business interactions over three days
On top of the rich content, the conference places great emphasis on communication and interaction among participants, creating continuous opportunities for networking. On the first day, a C-levels Leadership Gathering takes place, bringing together industry elites to stimulate possibilities through face-to-face communication and interaction, thereby creating more business value through cross-industry cooperation. The second day features the BUSINESS GOVirtual Tech Awards Ceremony and networking activities, where Tech Award-winning companies explore the boundless possibilities of future technology with participants. On the third day, with a focus on ESG and smart cities, discussions delve into ways to leverage technology to enable urban decarbonisation and energy conservation for the future!
BUSINESS GOVirtual Expo and Conference will be offering free admission for the public on a first-come, first-served basis. For pre-registration, please visit https://bit.ly/3Jv05se ，For more details, please visit govirtualexpohk.com.
Venue: Hall 3FG, Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre
Date & Time:
12 July (Wed) 09:30 – 18:00
13 July (Thur) 09:30 – 18:00
14 July (Fri) 09:30 – 17:00
About the Organiser
A multi-disciplinary event & exhibition specialist, Baobab Tree Event Management Co., Ltd. (BTE) organizes and manages an array of exhibitions and mega events in Hong Kong and mainland China to create business opportunities for different industries. Their shows include:
- BUSINESS GOVirtual Expo and Conference – the first B2B “Tech x Business” event in Hong Kong to showcase key technological advancements for social and business engagement for the new digital era;
- Vegetarian Food Asia – the most comprehensive vegetarian and green living exhibition in Hong Kong;
- BEYOND WOMEN FEST – an event dedicated to women who are pursuing healthiness and quality of life; and
- Southern China Smart Manufacturing & Innotech Fair – a trade show which aims to support the upgrade of electronic equipment through smart manufacturing by integrating the resources from the full industrial chain.
BTE also owns an online community called “Taste of Veg” to promote vegetarian and green living lifestyle. Established in 2011, BTE is headquartered in Hong Kong with branches in Beijing, Shanghai and Guangzhou. Apart from running its own shows, BTE takes great pride in being a strategic partner to its clients, contributing its expertise and capabilities to the success of more than 20 large-scale exhibitions and mega events annually. BTE manages some of the world’s leading tradeshows and events, such as Beijing InfoComm China – Asia’s number 1 Pro-AV and ICT exhibition; International Electronics Circuit Exhibition (Shenzhen) – the world’s largest PCB & EA exhibition; Hong Kong Wine & Dine Festival – one of Asia’s largest wine & food events, and International Chinese New Year Night Parade – Hong Kong ‘s most attended public spectator event. To learn more BTE’s expertise, please visit www.baobab-tree-event.com.
BUSINESS GOVirtual Expo & Conference 2023
T: (852) 3520-3186
F: (852) 3520-3618
E: [email protected]
View original content:https://www.prnewswire.com/apac/news-releases/julys-exhibition-highlight-business-summit-business-govirtual-expo-and-conference-exploring-new-economy-of-business-and-technology-integration-301866795.html
SOURCE BUSINESS GOVirtual Expo and Conference 2023
Disclaimer: The above press release comes to you under an arrangement with PR Newswire. Agrigate Global takes no editorial responsibility for the same.