Hook Lifts and Skip Loaders Global Market Report 2022: Sector to Reach $3.04 Billion by 2026 at an 11.6% CAGR
DUBLIN, Jan. 22, 2023 /PRNewswire/ — Research and Markets
The “Hook Lifts and Skip Loaders Global Market Report 2022: Ukraine-Russia War Impact” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global hook lifts and skip loaders market is expected to grow from $ 1.74 billion in 2021 to $ 1.97 billion in 2022 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 13.2%. The hook lifts and skip loaders market is expected to reach $ 3.04 billion in 2026 at a CAGR of 11.5%.
Asia Pacific was the largest region in the hook lifts and skip loaders in 2021. The regions covered in the hook lifts and skip loaders market report are Asia-Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East and Africa.
Increasing government focus on waste recycling is expected to propel the growth of the hook lifts and skip loaders markets going forward. Waste recycling plants are set up to recover waste or scrap plastic and recycle the materials into functional and valuable products. Hook lifts and skip loaders used in waste recycling plants are used to lift heavy recycled material and also to lift stuck containers. It is also used to dump the waste load easily.
For instance, according to the Associate Minister for the Environment, a New Zealand-based environmental department, for the year 2020, the New Zealand government invested $ 124 million dollars in recycling infrastructure. Also, the government allocated $ 3.1 million to support the Waste Minimisation Fund for the development of a commercial and industrial waste line, which is able to process mixed commercial and industrial waste and divert it from landfill. Therefore, increasing government focus on waste recycling is driving the growth of the hook lifts and skip loaders markets.
Product innovation is a key trend gaining popularity in the hook lift and skip loader markets. Major companies operating in the hook lift and skip loader sectors are focused on product innovation to reinforce their position. For instance, in April 2021, Unsinn Fahrzeugtechnik GmbH, a Germany-based motor vehicle manufacturing company, introduced the UNSINN Roll-Off Tipper, a new featured truck that helps to carry various transport requirements. This can easily lift a load capacity of 4,090 kg.
This contains unique features such as the new standard soft start control. The standard soft control enables the roll-off container to be lifted, lowered, and tipped in a controlled manner. This contains a radio remote control with an optimized power supply, for ease of lifting up and tilting the container. The roll-off container is aligned perfectly during loading and unloading due to the large tipping angle of up to 60%.
Reasons to Purchase
- Gain a truly global perspective with the most comprehensive report available on this market covering 12+ geographies.
- Understand how the market is being affected by the coronavirus and how it is likely to emerge and grow as the impact of the virus abates.
- Assessment of Russia – War Impact on agriculture, energy and mineral commodities supply and their direct and indirect impact on the market analyzed in the report.
- Impact of high global inflation on market growth.
- Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Outperform competitors using forecast data and the drivers and trends shaping the market.
- Understand customers based on the latest market research findings.
- Benchmark performance against key competitors.
- Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
- Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
1) By Product: Hook Lift; Skip Loader
2) By Control System: Hydraulic; Pneumatic
3) By Application: Construction; Agriculture; Municipalities; Forestry; Other Applications
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Hook Lifts and Skip Loaders Market Characteristics
3. Hook Lifts and Skip Loaders Market Trends And Strategies
4. Hook Lifts and Skip Loaders Market – Macro Economic Scenario
5. Hook Lifts and Skip Loaders Market Size And Growth
6. Hook Lifts and Skip Loaders Market Segmentation
7. Hook Lifts and Skip Loaders Market Regional And Country Analysis
8. Asia-Pacific Hook Lifts and Skip Loaders Market
9. China Hook Lifts and Skip Loaders Market
10. India Hook Lifts and Skip Loaders Market
11. Japan Hook Lifts and Skip Loaders Market
12. Australia Hook Lifts and Skip Loaders Market
13. Indonesia Hook Lifts and Skip Loaders Market
14. South Korea Hook Lifts and Skip Loaders Market
15. Western Europe Hook Lifts and Skip Loaders Market
16. UK Hook Lifts and Skip Loaders Market
17. Germany Hook Lifts and Skip Loaders Market
18. France Hook Lifts and Skip Loaders Market
19. Eastern Europe Hook Lifts and Skip Loaders Market
20. Russia Hook Lifts and Skip Loaders Market
21. North America Hook Lifts and Skip Loaders Market
22. USA Hook Lifts and Skip Loaders Market
23. South America Hook Lifts and Skip Loaders Market
24. Brazil Hook Lifts and Skip Loaders Market
25. Middle East Hook Lifts and Skip Loaders Market
26. Africa Hook Lifts and Skip Loaders Market
27. Hook Lifts and Skip Loaders Market Competitive Landscape And Company Profiles
28. Key Mergers And Acquisitions In The Hook Lifts and Skip Loaders Market
29. Hook Lifts and Skip Loaders Market Future Outlook and Potential Analysis
- Marrel Corporation (Ampliroll)
- Cargotec Oyj
- MEILLER Kipper
- VDL Containersystemen B.V.
- Volvo Construction Equipment
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/od78o
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Laura Wood | +353-1-481-1716 | [email protected]
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
Logo – https://mma.prnewswire.com/media/539438/Research_and_Markets_Logo.jpg
View original content:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/hook-lifts-and-skip-loaders-global-market-report-2022-sector-to-reach-3-04-billion-by-2026-at-an-11-6-cagr-301727363.html
SOURCE Research and Markets
Disclaimer: The above press release comes to you under an arrangement with PR Newswire. Agrigate Global takes no editorial responsibility for the same.