Healthpeak Properties Publishes its 11th Annual ESG Report
DENVER, July 19, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — Healthpeak Properties, Inc. (NYSE: PEAK) announced today that it has published its 11th annual ESG Report. This 2021 ESG Report marks Healthpeak’s 11th consecutive year publishing an ESG report and covers its leadership in environmental, social and governance (ESG) initiatives and 2021 performance. The 2021 ESG Report was prepared in accordance with disclosure standards established by the Task Force on Climate-Related Financial Disclosures (TCFD), Sustainability Accounting Standards Board (SASB) and Global Reporting Initiatives (GRI).
“Healthpeak’s ESG initiatives help drive long-term value for our stakeholders and positively affect our social initiatives relating to employees, tenants and communities,” said Tom Herzog, Healthpeak’s Chief Executive Officer. “We are proud to present our 11th annual ESG Report, which highlights our industry leadership through our continued focus on enhancing building efficiency, while advancing our commitment to sound corporate governance, accountability and transparency.”
Healthpeak’s recent ESG achievements include:
- Reducing greenhouse gas emissions by 12% since 2018, and 39% since 2011, across the portfolio properties within Healthpeak’s operational control
- Maintaining a diverse workforce – 43% female and 35% racially and ethnically diverse (as of December 31, 2021)
- Named ENERGY STAR Partner of the Year for the 2nd time
- Named to the Fortune inaugural Modern Board 25 list
- Received GRESB Green Star Designation for the 10th consecutive year
- Included in the FTSE4Good Index series for the 10th consecutive year
- Named to the CDP Leadership Band for the 9th consecutive year
- Included in the S&P Global North America Dow Jones Sustainability Index for the 9th consecutive year
- Named to the S&P Global Sustainability Yearbook for the 7th consecutive year
- Named to Newsweek America’s Most Responsible Companies for the 3rd consecutive year
- Certified a Great Place to Work for 3rd consecutive year
- Included in the Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the 3rd consecutive year
To learn more about Healthpeak’s commitment to responsible business and view our 2021 ESG Report, please visit healthpeak.com/ESG.
ABOUT HEALTHPEAK PROPERTIES
Healthpeak Properties, Inc. is a fully integrated real estate investment trust (REIT) and S&P 500 company. Healthpeak owns and develops high-quality real estate in the three private-pay healthcare asset classes of Life Science, Medical Office and CCRC. At Healthpeak, we pair our deep understanding of the healthcare real estate market with a strong vision for long-term growth. For more information regarding Healthpeak, visit www.healthpeak.com.
Andrew Johns, CFA
Senior Vice President – Investor Relations
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/healthpeak-properties-publishes-its-11th-annual-esg-report-301589671.html
SOURCE Healthpeak Properties, Inc.
Disclaimer: The above press release comes to you under an arrangement with PR Newswire. Agrigate Global takes no editorial responsibility for the same.