Global Offshore Wind Energy Market Size & Share Statistics Will Grow to USD 89.76 Billion by 2030, With Emerging 12.1% CAGR: Polaris Market Research Report
NEW YORK, April 25, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — Polaris Market Research recently published a research report on “Offshore Wind Energy Market Share, Size, Trends, Industry Analysis Report, By Component (Turbines, Electrical Infrastructure, Substructure, Others); By Location (Shallow Water, Deep Water, Transitional Water); By Region; Segment Forecast, 2022 – 2030” in its research database.
According to recent research study published by Polaris Market Research, the global offshore wind energy market size and share is expected to register a CAGR of 12.1% growth and industry revenue is expected to increase from USD 33.52 Billion in 2021 to reach USD 89.76 Billion by 2030.
How big is the offshore wind market? What are offshore wind statistics?
Offshore wind energy, also referred to as offshore wind power, is the technology used to generate electricity through wind farms inside the water bodies. Offshore farms generate more electricity in terms of capacity and are also less controversial than onshore. Offshore wind energy offers various advantages such as they generate renewable energy, eliminating the emission of environmental pollutants or greenhouse gases, and providing a domestic energy source. Offshore wind power can be used in inshore water areas such as fjords, lakes, and sheltered coastal areas.
Offshore wind energy is one of the key sources of renewable energy in many countries around the world. The recent outbreak of Covid- 19 negatively the global growth due to the global economic slowdown and significant suspension in the supply chain of the offshore wind energy industry. In addition, strict guidelines imposed by government authorities affected the market’s growth. However, the industry is expected to grow at a substantial rate as governments slowdowns lockdown restrictions across nations.
Request Sample Copy of Research Report @ https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/offshore-wind-energy-market/request-for-sample
(The sample of this report is readily available on request. The report sample contains a brief introduction to the research report, Table of Contents, Graphical introduction of regional analysis, Top players in the market with their revenue analysis and our research methodology.)
Important Questions Being Answered by The Market Report
- What is the global offshore wind energy market size and growth?
- What is the value of the market in key regions?
- What is the critical factor driving the global offshore wind energy market?
- Who are the prominent players in the global offshore wind energy market?
- Which region held the highest share in the market?
- Which factors are anticipated to push the adoption offshore wind energy?
Offshore Wind Energy Market: Driving Factors
The rising investments in the renewable power sector by the government is one of the major factors driving the growth of the global industry. Also, there are many multinational companies taking initiatives to reduce their carbon emission to support a greener planet and sustainability. The growing adoption of renewable and green energy is due to factors including the need to cut down carbon emissions, depletion of fossil fuels, control climatic change, etc. Also, a continuous shift to renewable energy technologies from conventional energy sources due to the government’s stringent environmental guidelines is anticipated to accelerate the market growth.
Moreover, the rising need to supply energy to various sectors including residential, healthcare, services, and food & beverages is contributing to the market growth. advantages of offshore wind energy such as low maintenance, low manpower requirement, and least land footprint are some of the key factors driving the growth of the market. Further, the rapid R&D activities into improving the capacity utilization factor for energy generation are expected to boost the market growth.
Request for Discount on this Report Before Purchase @ https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/offshore-wind-energy-market/request-for-discount-pricing
Top Market Leaders in Offshore Wind Energy Market Are:
- Doosan Heavy Industries and Construction
- EEW Group
- General Electric
- Ming Yang Smart Energy Group Co.
- Nordex SE
- Rockwell Automation
- Shanghai Electric
- Siemens Gamesa
Directly Purchase a copy of report with TOC @ https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/checkouts/12671
Offshore Wind Energy Market: Report Scope & Segmentation
Market Outlook for 2030
USD 89.76 billion
Market Size 2021 Value
USD 33.52 billion
Expected CAGR Growth
12.1% from 2022 – 2030
2022 – 2030
Top Market Players
ABB, DEME, Doosan Heavy Industries and Construction, EEW Group, Envision, General Electric, Goldwind, Hitachi, Ming Yang Smart Energy Group Co., Nexans, Nordex SE, Rockwell Automation, Shanghai Electric, Siemens Gamesa, and Vestas.
By Component, By Location, By Region
Customized purchase options are available to meet your research needs. Explore customized purchase options
Also Read Press Release: Offshore Wind Energy Market Size Worth $89.76 Billion by 2030 | CAGR: 12.1%
Key Highlights of The Report
- In-depth analysis of the global offshore wind energy market with prevalent market trends and subsequent assessment to explain the approaching pockets of investments in the market
- A quantitative analysis to assist stakeholders to leverage existing market opportunities
- Important judgment underscores the practices of business followed by players from different geographical regions
Offshore Wind Energy Market: Report Segmentation
- Insight by Location
The shallow water segment accounted for the largest market share in 2021 and is expected to continue its dominance during the forecast years. Shallow water is the most preferred location by industries for the energy projects as it is easy to insert the offshore wind tower in shallow water and it needs minimum capital investment. Also, the availability of favorable weather along with easy maintenance increases the preference for this segment for the development of the offshore renewable farm. These benefits provided by shallow water locations are expected to fuel the market growth.
Enquire more about this report before purchase @ https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/offshore-wind-energy-market/inquire-before-buying
(You may enquire a report quote OR available discount offers to our sales team before purchase.)
Geographic Overview: Offshore Wind Energy Market
Based on geography, Europe witnessed the largest market share in 2021 owing to rising investments in renewable energy and encouraging government guidelines. The prevalence of various leading offshore renewable power comps in Europe is projected to boost the growth of the market. The countries are continuously working to upgrade their aging electrical infrastructure in this region. The governments operating in these nations are also focusing on developing power generation using renewable energy sources that support efficient power and energy trading for end-users. These factors are driving the market growth in Europe. Moreover, Asia Pacific is expected to show the highest CAGR over the forecasting years due to the surge in growth of the overall economy. Also, rising investment by leading companies in the region is fueling the market growth.
Browse the Detail Report “Offshore Wind Energy Market Share, Size, Trends, Industry Analysis Report, By Component (Turbines, Electrical Infrastructure, Substructure, Others); By Location (Shallow Water, Deep Water, Transitional Water); By Region; Segment Forecast, 2022 – 2030” with in-depth TOC: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/offshore-wind-energy-market
For Additional Information OR Media Enquiry, Please Mail Us At: firstname.lastname@example.org
Offshore Wind Energy Market: By Component Outlook
- Electrical Infrastructure
Offshore Wind Energy Market: By Location Outlook
- Shallow Water
- Transitional Water
- Deep Water
Browse More Related Reports:
- Net-Zero Energy Buildings Market Share, Size, Trends, Industry Analysis Report By Type (Residential, Commercial); By Equipment (HVAC Systems, Lighting, Walls and Roofs, Others); By Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East & Africa); Segment Forecast, 2021 – 2028
- Compressed Natural Gas (CNG) Market Share, Size, Trends, Industry Analysis Report by Type (Associated, Non-Associated, Unconventional); By Application (Light Passenger Vehicles, Medium/Heavy Duty Vehicles, Others); By Regions, Segment Forecast, 2021 – 2028
- Liquefied Petroleum Gas (LPG) Market Size Share [By Source (Refineries, Associated Gas, Non-associated Gas); By End-User (Residential, Commercial, Transportation, Chemical, Industrial, Others)], and Geography – Trend, Analysis and Forecast, 2017-2026
- Steam Turbine Market Size, Share [By Type (Steam Cycle Steam Turbine, Combined Cycle Steam Turbine, Cogeneration Steam Turbine); By Exhaust Type (Condensing, Non-Condensing); By Capacity (<120MW, 121MW-350MW, 351MW-750MW, >750MW); By End-User (Energy and Power, Industrial, Others)], and Geography – Trend, Analysis and Forecast, 2017-2026
- Energy Harvesting Equipment Market Size, Share [By Technology (Thermoelectric Energy Harvesting, Piezoelectric Energy Harvesting, Electrodynamic Energy Harvesting, Photovoltaic Energy Harvesting, Others); By End-User (Defense, Commercial, Residential, Industrial, Transportation, Healthcare, Others); By Region]: Market Size & Forecast, 2018 – 2026
About Polaris Market Research
Polaris Market Research is a global market research and consulting company. The company specializes in providing exceptional market intelligence and in-depth business research services for our clientele spread across different enterprises. We at Polaris are obliged to serve our diverse customer base present across the industries of healthcare, technology, semi-conductors and chemicals among various other industries present around the world. We strive to provide our customers with updated information on innovative technologies, high growth markets, emerging business environments and latest business-centric applications, thereby helping them always to make informed decisions and leverage new opportunities. Adept with a highly competent, experienced and extremely qualified team of experts comprising SMEs, analysts and consultants, we at Polaris endeavor to deliver value-added business solutions to our customers.
30 Wall Street
New York City, NY 10005,
Phone: +1-929 297-9727
Follow US: LinkedIn | twitter
View original content:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-offshore-wind-energy-market-size–share-statistics-will-grow-to-usd-89-76-billion-by-2030–with-emerging-12-1-cagr-polaris-market-research-report-301531951.html
SOURCE Polaris Market Research
Disclaimer: The above press release comes to you under an arrangement with PR Newswire. Agrigate Global takes no editorial responsibility for the same.