Global Greenhouse Film Market Report 2022 Featuring Major Players – Ginegar Plastic Products Ltd (Israel), PLASTIKA KRITIS S.A. (Greece), RKW Group (Germany), and Berry Global (US)
DUBLIN, May 6, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The “Greenhouse Film Market by Resin Type (LDPE, LLDPE, EVA), Thickness (80 to 150 Microns, 150 to 200 Microns, More than 200 Microns), Width (4.5M, 5.5 M, 7M, 9M) and Region (APAC, Europe, North America, South America, MEA) – Global Forecast to 2026″ report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global greenhouse film market size is projected to grow from USD 5.9 billion in 2021 to USD 8.6 billion by 2026, at a CAGR of 7.6% between 2021 and 2026.
APAC is estimated to be the largest consumer of greenhouse film. Global focus on increasing agricultural output, increased demand for greenhouse-cultivated crops, and growth in areas for greenhouse-protected cultivation are the key driving factors for the market.
LDPE resin segment is estimated to be the largest segment of the greenhouse film market.
LDPE resin segment is expected to lead the overall greenhouse film market in terms of value, between 2021 and 2026.
The vital features of LDPE that make it suitable for use in greenhouse films are low cost, high thickness, optical properties, and high resistance to sunlight and the external environment. The LDPE type offers advantages, such as increased clarity and ease of use, making it suitable for agricultural applications. Its low cost drives its demand in emerging markets.
150 to 200 Microns thickness segment is estimated to be the largest segment of the greenhouse film market.
The 150 to 200 microns segment is forecasted to witness the fastest revenue growth during the forecast period.
150 to 200 microns thick greenhouse films are preferred in the European countries. They have benefits, such as UV stability for resistance to solar aging, excellent light transmission, excellent mechanical properties for harsh weather conditions, and additives to ensure adequate light transfusion.
APAC is the forecasted to be the fastest-growing greenhouse film market during the forecast period.
The rising population in the APAC region is the key factor driving the market for greenhouse films.
It has increased the demand for food, thereby exerting pressure on agricultural yield. China is the leading producer and consumer of greenhouse films in the region. India is an agriculture-based economy. In Japan, the demand for vegetables and flowers is being meet by crops cultivated in the greenhouse. South Korea is also one of the major markets of greenhouse films, after China and Japan.
Global focus on increasing agricultural output, increased demand for greenhouse-cultivated crops, and growth in areas for greenhouse-protected cultivation are the key driving factors for the market.
Ginegar Plastic Products Ltd (Israel), PLASTIKA KRITIS S.A. (Greece), RKW Group (Germany), and Berry Global, Inc. (US) are some of the major players in the global greenhouse film market.
- Greenhouse Film Market to Witness Moderate Growth Between 2021 and 2026
- LDPE to be the Largest Segment Between 2021 and 2026
- China and LDPE Segment Accounted for Largest Shares
- Greenhouse Film Market to Witness Higher Growth in Emerging Countries
- India to Register Highest CAGR in Asia-Pacific Market
- India to Emerge as a Lucrative Market Between 2021 and 2026
- Global Focus on Increasing Agricultural Output
- Increase in the Area for Greenhouse-Protected Cultivation
- Increased Demand for Greenhouse-Cultivated Crops
- High Cost of Installation
- Adverse Effects of Plastics on the Environment
- Less Tolerance of Greenhouse Film for Adverse Climatic Conditions
- Shorter Lifespan of Greenhouse Film Than Glasshouse and Polycarbonate Sheets
- Advancements in Technology
- Small and Mid-Sized Greenhouses
- Increased Use of Biodegradable Film in Developed Regions
- Lack of Awareness About the Benefits of Greenhouses
- A. A. Politiv Ltd.
- Achilles Corporation
- Barbier Group
- Berry Global Group, Inc.
- Berry Global Inc.
- Central Worldwide Co. Ltd.
- Charu Agroplast Private Limited
- Cosio Industries Ltd.
- Eiffel S.P.A.
- Engineering Services & Products Company
- Essen Multipack Limited
- Fvg Folien-Vertriebs Gmbh
- Ginegar Plastic Products Ltd.
- Grupo Armando Alvarez
- Industrial Development Company S.A.L. (Indevco)
- Lumite Inc.
- Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation
- Plastika Kritis S. A.
- Polifilm Extrusion Gmbh
- Rkw Group
- Thai Charoen Thong Karntor Co. Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/1cjkks
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
View original content:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-greenhouse-film-market-report-2022-featuring-major-players—ginegar-plastic-products-ltd-israel-plastika-kritis-sa-greece-rkw-group-germany-and-berry-global-us-301541981.html
SOURCE Research and Markets
Disclaimer: The above press release comes to you under an arrangement with PR Newswire. Agrigate Global takes no editorial responsibility for the same.