Global Electric Vehicle Charger Market Size & Share Projected to Hit at USD 32.72 Billion by 2028 at 28.5% CAGR Growth: Rising demand for low-emission, high-performance, and fuel-efficient vehicles are propel the market’s growth by FnF
NEW YORK, Feb. 10, 2023 /PRNewswire/ — As per Facts and Factors study, The global Electric Vehicle Charger market was valued at roughly USD 5.4 billion in 2021 and is expected to reach USD 32.72 billion by 2028 at a CAGR of 28.5% during the forecast period 2022-2028.
Report Link With All Related Graphs & Charts: https://www.fnfresearch.com/electric-vehicle-charger-market
Electric Vehicle Charger Market: Overview
Electric vehicle (EV) chargers are being used to charge electric vehicles that include a battery and an electrical supply that assists in charging the battery. Electric vehicles are less expensive to buy and maintain than traditional gasoline/diesel vehicles. Electric vehicles significantly decrease the toxic gas emissions that are released into the atmosphere.
There are 3 kinds of electric vehicle chargers: level-1, level-2, and direct current fast charging. The input voltage differs between these 3 levels; Level-1 utilizes 100/110 V, Level-2 utilizes 209/540 V, and DC fast chargers utilize between 300 and 500 V. Chargers are made by various manufacturers, with varying products, costs, functions, and applications.
Level 1 chargers are inexpensive because they use a regular 120-volt outlet, allowing electric vehicle owners to use the charging cable set included with the electric vehicles practically anywhere. Such kind of charging method takes the most time and is primarily used as a secondary, urgent, or backup charging alternative.
Level 2 chargers are commonly used in residential and non-residential environments. Most have better energy output than level-1 chargers and additional capabilities that level-1 chargers do not have. Level-2 chargers are classified as either non-networked or networked.
DC fast chargers are the most powerful electric vehicle chargers available on the market. They are frequently used as range extenders along key travel routes for long-distance excursions, as well as in urban locations to accommodate drivers who do not have home charging or who drive very long distances. The majority of DC fast chargers on the market charge at rates ranging from 25 to 50 kW. Because not every electric vehicle model is equipped with DC fast charging, it cannot be used by every electric vehicle driver.
Get a Free Sample Report with All Related Graphs & Charts (with COVID 19 Impact Analysis): https://www.fnfresearch.com/sample/electric-vehicle-charger-market
- As per the analysis shared by our research analyst, the global Electric Vehicle Charger market is estimated to grow annually at a CAGR of around 28.5% over the forecast period (2022-2028)
- In terms of revenue, the global Electric Vehicle Charger market size was valued at around USD 5.4 billion in 2021 and is projected to reach USD 32.72 billion, by 2028.
Facts and Factors published the latest report titled “Electric Vehicle Charger Market By Charging Type (Off-Board and On-Board), By Vehicle Category (Hybrid Electric Vehicle, Plug-In Hybrid Electric Vehicle, and Battery Electric Vehicle), and By Region-Global and Regional Industry Overview, Market Intelligence, Comprehensive Analysis, Historical Data, and Forecast 2022–2028” into their research database.
Global Electric Vehicle Charger Market: Growth Drivers
- Rising demand for low-emission, high-performance, and fuel-efficient vehicles are boosting the market’s growth.
Because gasoline is a fuel source, it is not a sustainable energy source and will eventually run out of supplies. To ensure a sustainable future, sustainable energy sources must be developed and utilized. This necessitates the use of electric vehicles, which do not require the use of gasoline and are more cost-effective than traditional combustion vehicles. With the recent spike in gasoline and diesel prices, demand for electric vehicles has increased, which in turn boosts the electric vehicle charger market’s growth.
Global Electric Vehicle Charger Market: Restraints
- High production costs will stymie market growth.
The global electric vehicle charger market is limited by the fact that the electric vehicle sector is young, and thus there isn’t a large range of automobiles for customers, hampering the market for electric vehicles. Another issue is that the manufacturing cost of electric vehicles is quite high, and production is low, preventing companies from realizing economies of scale.
Directly Purchase a Copy of the Report @ https://www.fnfresearch.com/buynow/su/electric-vehicle-charger-market
Global Electric Vehicle Charger Market: Opportunities
- Fast charging facilities are gaining traction.
The electric vehicle charger market is a diverse, inventive, and competitive sector. Increased public and private investment in this landscape have resulted in significant advances in charging technology. Some large corporations around the world have invested in charging equipment that can provide a 10-minute fast charge potential for global electric vehicles. Furthermore, charging capacity is becoming more safe and effective in replacing traditional fuel-based technology.
Global Electric Vehicle Charger Market: Challenges
- Absence of standardization of electric vehicle charging stations remains a challenge.
Factors such as the rise of the electric vehicle market and variations in charging loads have underlined the need for standardization of electric car charging stations. Certain charging stations for electric vehicles may only function at a specified voltage. Governments must standardize charging stations in order to generate a favorable environment and increase electric vehicle sales. Fast and easy norms vary from country to country. The lack of international standardization may have an impact on charging station installation and restrict the market for electric vehicle chargers.
Global Electric Vehicle Charger Market: Segmentation
- The global electric vehicle charger market is segregated on the basis of charging type, vehicle category, and region.
By charging type, the market is off-board and on-board. The off-board charger is expected to be a more valuable segment.
By vehicle category, the market is divided into a hybrid electric vehicle, plug-in hybrid electric vehicle, and battery electric vehicle. Each of these electric vehicles is well-known and in high demand, but the plug-in hybrid electric vehicle segment is expected to have a substantial market share.
Get More Insight before Buying@: https://www.fnfresearch.com/inquiry/electric-vehicle-charger-market
List of Key Players in Electric Vehicle Charger Market:
- Connected Kerb Limited
- Electrify America LLC.
- Delphi Automotive
- Silicon Laboratories
- POD Point
- Evgo Services LLC.
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Chroma ATE
- Royal Dutch Shell PLC
- Chargemaster PLC
- Webasto Group
- Siemens AG
- Schaffner Holdings AG
- ABB Ltd.
- EVBox Group
- AeroVironment Inc.
- BP p.l.c.
Key questions answered in this report:
- What are the growth rate forecast and market size for ELECTRIC VEHICLE CHARGER Market?
- What are the key driving factors propelling the ELECTRIC VEHICLE CHARGER Market forward?
- What are the most important companies in the ELECTRIC VEHICLE CHARGER Market Industry?
- What segments does the ELECTRIC VEHICLE CHARGER Market cover?
- How can I receive a free copy of the ELECTRIC VEHICLE CHARGER Market sample report and company profiles?
Market size value in 2021
USD 5.4 Billion
Revenue forecast in 2028
USD 32.72 Billion
CAGR of almost 28.5 % 2022-2028
2016 – 2021
2022 – 2028
By Charging Type, By Vehicle Category, and By Region
Value (USD Billion), and Volume (Units)
Revenue in USD million/billion and CAGR from 2022 to 2028
North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa, and Rest of World
U.S., Canada, Mexico, U.K., Germany, France, Italy, Spain, China, India, Japan, South Korea, Brazil, Argentina, GCC Countries, and South Africa, among others
Connected Kerb Limited, Electrify America LLC., Delphi Automotive, Silicon Laboratories, POD Point, Evgo Services LLC., Robert Bosch GmbH, Chroma ATE, Royal Dutch Shell PLC, Chargemaster PLC, Webasto Group, Siemens AG, Schaffner Holdings AG, ABB Ltd., EVBox Group, AeroVironment Inc., and BP p.l.c., among others
Market growth drivers, restraints, opportunities, Porter’s five forces analysis, PEST analysis, value chain analysis, regulatory landscape, market attractiveness analysis by segments and region, company market share analysis, and COVID-19 impact analysis.
Avail of customized purchase options to meet your exact research needs.
Free Brochure: https://www.fnfresearch.com/ask-to-analyst/electric-vehicle-charger-market
- January 2022: ABB has announced the acquisition of a controlling share in InCharge Energy, a provider of commercial charging infrastructure solutions for electric vehicles (EVs). With the addition of InCharge Energy, ABB’s E-mobility Division in the North American market will be strengthened by widening its client base and extending its vehicle electrification technology and digital services portfolio.
- February 2022: The New York Power Authority (NYPA), in conjunction with Electrify Commercial, announced the opening of a charging station in the city of Binghamton, New York, for all approved electric vehicles (EVs). The newly launched station is part of NYPA’s EVolve charging network, giving EV drivers traveling through the greater Binghamton area a quick, easy charging stop.
- Asia Pacific region dominates the electric vehicle charger market.
Asia Pacific region is predicted to have the highest market for electric vehicle chargers. Some of the world’s greatest economies, notably India and China, are located in the region. Asia Pacific region is the largest market for electric vehicles due to government help in the form of subsidies, rebates, and tax credits, as well as continuously increasing charging infrastructure in countries such as China and Japan. As a result, electric vehicle charging stations would grow, necessitating the use of electric vehicle chargers. The constant upgrading of charging stations and the extension of vehicle range are the key factors that have contributed to the Asia Pacific region being the fastest-growing market.
Global ELECTRIC VEHICLE CHARGER Market is segmented as follows:
Electric Vehicle Charger Market: By Charging Type Outlook (2022-2028)
Electric Vehicle Charger Market: By Vehicle Category Outlook (2022-2028)
- Hybrid Electric Vehicle
- Plug-In Hybrid Electric Vehicle
- Battery Electric Vehicle
Electric Vehicle Charger Market: By Region Outlook (2022-2028)
- The U.S.
- The UK
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Southeast Asia
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Press Release for Electric Vehicle Charger Market: https://www.fnfresearch.com/news/global-electric-vehicle-charger-market
Browse Other Related Research Reports from Facts and Factors
- Automotive Parts Magnesium Die Casting Market Report : According to the report published by Facts Factors, the global automotive parts magnesium die casting market size was worth around USD 12 billion in 2021 and is predicted to grow to around USD 23 billion by 2028 with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of roughly 7.21% between 2022 and 2028.
- Aircraft Lightning Protection Market Report : According to the report published by Facts Factors, the global aircraft lightning protection market size was worth around USD 3.1 billion in 2021 and is predicted to grow to around USD 8.3 billion by 2028 with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of roughly 3.21% between 2022 and 2028.
- Aerospace Composites Market Report : According to the report published by Facts Factors, the global aerospace composites market size was worth around USD 24.81 billion in 2021 and is predicted to grow to around USD 44 billion by 2028 with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of roughly 11.31% between 2022 and 2028.
- Carbon Thermoplastics in the Automotive Market Report : According to Facts and Factors, the global carbon thermoplastics in the automotive market size was worth USD 982.50 million in 2021 and is estimated to grow to USD 4633.94 million by 2028, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of approximately 24.10% over the forecast period.
- Anti-Roll Bar Market Report : According to Facts and Factors, the global anti-roll bar market size was worth around USD 928.75 million in 2021 and is predicted to grow to around USD 1247.91 million by 2028 with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of roughly 4.31% between 2022 and 2028.
Browse through Facts and Factors’s coverage of the Global Automotive Industry
Follow Us on: LinkedIn | Twitter | Facebook
Facts and Factors is an obligated company. We create futuristic, cutting-edge, informative reports ranging from industry reports, and company reports to country reports. We provide our clients not only with market statistics unveiled by avowed private publishers and public organizations but also with vogue and newest industry reports along with pre-eminent and niche company profiles. Our database of market research reports comprises a wide variety of reports from cardinal industries. Our database is been updated constantly to fulfill our clients with prompt and direct online access to our database. Keeping in mind the client’s needs, we have included expert insights on global industries, products, and market trends in this database. Last but not the least, we make it our duty to ensure the success of clients connected to us—after all—if you do well, a little of the light shines on us.
Facts and Factors
Tel: +1 347 690-0211
USA/Canada Toll-Free No. +44 2032 894158
Email: [email protected]
View original content:https://www.prnewswire.co.uk/news-releases/global-electric-vehicle-charger-market-size–share-projected-to-hit-at-usd-32-72-billion-by-2028-at-28-5-cagr-growth-rising-demand-for-low-emission-high-performance-and-fuel-efficient-vehicles-are-propel-the-markets-growth-b-301744104.html
Disclaimer: The above press release comes to you under an arrangement with PR Newswire. Agrigate Global takes no editorial responsibility for the same.