Global Electric Mobility Market Report 2023-2030: EV Production Roadmap – Who is Winning the Production “Run Rate” Game
DUBLIN, Feb. 17, 2023 /PRNewswire/ — The “Electric Mobility: Global Strategic Business Report” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Global Electric Mobility Market to Reach $2.7 Trillion by 2030
The global market for Electric Mobility estimated at US$543.8 Billion in the year 2022, is projected to reach a revised size of US$2.7 Trillion by 2030, growing at a CAGR of 22% over the analysis period 2022-2030.
Electric Cars, one of the segments analyzed in the report, is projected to record a 21.6% CAGR and reach US$2 Trillion by the end of the analysis period. Taking into account the ongoing post pandemic recovery, growth in the Electric 2-Wheelers segment is readjusted to a revised 25.1% CAGR for the next 8-year period.
The U.S. Market is Estimated at $159.1 Billion, While China is Forecast to Grow at 21.1% CAGR
The Electric Mobility market in the U.S. is estimated at US$159.1 Billion in the year 2022. China, the world`s second largest economy, is forecast to reach a projected market size of US$452.3 Billion by the year 2030 trailing a CAGR of 21.1% over the analysis period 2022 to 2030.
Among the other noteworthy geographic markets are Japan and Canada, each forecast to grow at 19.8% and 18.7% respectively over the 2022-2030 period. Within Europe, Germany is forecast to grow at approximately 14.9% CAGR.
Looking Ahead to 2023
The global economy is at a critical crossroads with a number of interlocking challenges and crises running in parallel. Food and fuel inflation will remain a persistent economic problem. Higher retail inflation will impact consumer confidence and spending. As governments combat inflation by raising interest rates, new job creation will slowdown and impact economic activity and growth.
Lower capital expenditure is in the offing as companies go slow on investments, held back by inflation worries and weaker demand. With slower growth and high inflation, developed markets seem primed to enter into a recession. Fears of new COVID outbreaks and China’s already uncertain post-pandemic path poses a real risk of the world experiencing more acute supply chain pain and manufacturing disruptions this year.
Year 2023 is expected to be tough year for most markets, investors and consumers. Nevertheless, there is always opportunity for businesses and their leaders who can chart a path forward with resilience and adaptability.
What`s New for 2023?
- Special coverage on Russia–Ukraine war; global inflation; easing of zero-Covid policy in China and its `bumpy` reopening; supply chain disruptions, global trade tensions; and risk of recession.
- Global competitiveness and key competitor percentage market shares
- Market presence across multiple geographies – Strong/Active/Niche/Trivial
- Online interactive peer-to-peer collaborative bespoke updates
- Access to digital archives and Research Platform
- Complimentary updates for one year
Key Topics Covered:
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Pandemic Impact and the Global Economic Update: War & Inflation Supersede COVID-19 as Major Downside Risks for the Global Economy in 2023 & Beyond
- Here’s How Inflationary Pressures Affect the Economy
- Russia-Ukraine War, the Primary Culprit Responsible for the Hardships
- Stubbornly High Inflation to Single Handedly Drag Down Global Growth
- Here’s What’s Causing the Current Spike in Inflation
- Competitive Scenario
- Innovations: Key to Electric Mobility Market Growth
- Select Innovations and Advancements
- Competitive Market Presence – Strong/Active/Niche/Trivial for 594 Players Worldwide in 2024 (E)
- Mobility Undergoes Tectonic Shift & Hurtles Toward a Different Future
- Prominent Trends Painting the Urban Mobility World Green
- Mega Trends Appear Poised to Unwind a Bright Future for Mobility
- Parking Domain Hustles to Evolve with Changing Mobility Landscape
- Electric Mobility Enjoys Spotlight & Plasters its Presence in Mobility Space with Defining Trends
- Electric Mobility: Global Market Prospects & Outlook
- Challenges Facing the Electric Mobility Market
- Segment Analysis
- Regional Analysis
- Technological Innovations and Advancements Bring Diversity to the E-Mobility Industry
- Recent Market Activity
- Why the Auto Industry Needs to Urgently Move Towards Green Mobility? The Answer Lies in its Carbon Footprint
- With Countries Vying to Become Carbon Negative, EVs Must Be Fast-Tracked Before the Carbon Neutrality Window Closes by 2050
- Here’s How EVs Fit Into the Decarbonization Goal
- Consumer Perceptions Influencing Intention to Purchase & Behavioral Trends Are Key Factors Shaping Demand Patterns
- A Global Crisis That Paved the Way for EVs to Take Flight! How? By Changing Consumer Perceptions
- “EV Lesser Known Facts & Figures”
- World Media Perspectives
- Top EV Models Scheduled to Hit the Market in 2022 and 2023?
- EV Stories From Around the World
- Influencer Insights that Matter the Most: Here are What Top Voices are Saying About the Future of EVs
- Robert Yu in Conversation With Chris About the Booming Chinese EV Industry
- ExxonMobil CEO Talks About How His Company Is Planning for a Future of EVs
- Autolist Editor-in-Chief David Undercoffler Discusses Top Electric Vehicle Concerns Among Potential Buyers
- Fireside Chat With Auto Industry Veteran and Former MD of Nissan India
- Tata Motors MD in Conversation with Sergius Barretto
- Key Global Brands
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Adoption of Connected Mobility on an Upswing
- Importance and Significance of Electric Mobility Comes from Ever Increasing Acceptance of EVs
- Electric Vehicle (EV) Ecosystem: Electric Cars Rule the Revenue Game
- Even as the Pandemic Plummeted Conventional Vehicles, EV Adoption & Sales Defied the Grim Forecasts to Post Gains in 2020
- Despite EVs Displayed Resilience to Supply Chain Disruptions Till Date, Chip Shortage Continues to Remain a Cause for Worry
- Required to Increase Fab Production by Parameter
- EV Production Roadmap: Who is Winning the Production “Run Rate” Game?
- Electric Commercial Vehicles (CVs) Poised for Robust Growth. Here’s Why
- Recent Market Activity
- Major Electric Bus Manufacturers
- Electric Rickshaws: Leading Asian Countries’ EV Revolution
- Electric 2-Wheelers: Overview and Outlook
- The EV Revolution Happening on Two Wheels
- Electric Mobility Trends in the West
- Electric Two-Wheelers Gaining Widespread Attention
- COVID-19-Led Trends Provide Silver Lining & Enable Electric 2-Wheelers to Post Strong Gains after Stumbling Initially
- Micro Mobility: Key Component of EV Ecosystem
- Micro-Mobility Technology Trends
- Shared Micro-Mobility Technology Transforming Cities Worldwide
- Micro-Mobility Market Growth Facing Immediate Challenges
- Electric Motorcycles: A Review
- Motorcycle Makers Target Electric Bicycles as Bridge Product for Future Sales
- Harley-Davidson’s Ambitious Plans for Electric Two-Wheelers Segment
- Technological Innovations Electrify Electric Motorcycle Market
- Electric Motorcycles Vis-a-Vis Standard Gasoline Motorcycles/Scooters
- Critical Role of Electric Motorcycles in Transport Decarbonization
- Electric Scooters and Mopeds Make their Presence Felt
- Potential of Electric Scooters to be the Future of Transportation
- E-Scooters Market on an Upward Swing
- E-Scooter Rental Market Zooming Ahead
- Electric Bikes: Key to Micro Mobility Solutions
- Smart Cities Adopt Technologies to Improve Health of Citizens
- Bike-Sharing Model: An Opportunity Knocking on the Door
- Tech Revolutions That Shaped the Modern E-biking Industry
- Select Innovations and Advancements
- Recent Market Activity
- Challenges Confronting the Electric Biking Industry
- THE CHINA EDGE
- How China Got Its EV Edge & What it Means for the World?
- Tesla Helps China Leapfrog Towards an EV Future: Tesla’s Made-in-China Cars Set to Grow Significantly on the Back of Higher Quality & Lower Costs
- How Nio Unlocked its True Potential to Emerge as an Example of China’s Growing EV Power
- With China Emerging as a Clear Leader in EVs, What Did the US Do Wrong & What Lessons Can the US Learn?
- THE REGULATORY LANDSCAPE
- Supported by Strong Federal Support & Regulations, U.S. Becomes One of the First Countries to Cross the Tipping Point for Mass Adoption of EVs
- Europe Steps Up Regulations & Plans to Accelerate EV Adoption as Clean Power Targets Become Sharper to Cut Dependence on Russia
- What Will It Take for Developing Countries to Make EVs a Success? Review of India as a Case in Point
- THE EV SUPPLY CHAIN
- Here’s How China Dominates the Global EV Supply Chain, Particularly Batteries
- What Are the Drawbacks of China Locking In the EV Supply Chain & What Lessons the US & Other European Majors Can Learn to Prevent Global EV Battery Dependency
- Localizing the EV Supply Chain Remains Crucial for Sustainable Growth of EVs
- How Important Is It for India & a Review of the Strides Taken by Indian in Encouraging Localization
- U.S Tries to Diversify Supply Chain of EV Away from Russia and China, Resulting in Build-Up of Pressure for Domestic Automakers to Localize
- Can the World Break China’s Stranglehold on the EV Supply Chain?
- China’s Size in EV Supply Chain Remains Too Large to Challenge, But Not Impossible
- U.S. Eyes Turning the EV Table to Do Without Chinese Supply Chain
- THE EV INFRASTRUCTURE
- EV Charging Infrastructure Comes into Focus as a Key Prerequisite for the Success of EVs
- Shared EV Charging Rises as a Solution to Charging Infrastructure Bottlenecks
- Innovations in EV Charging Crucial to Overcome Infrastructure Problems
- Key Players in the Electric Vehicle Charging Stations Domain
- MARKET BUZZZ
- Venture Capital Funding Begins to Roll In for EV Start-Ups
- Can EVs Break Russia’s War Machine? What Are the Bottlenecks in This Regard?
- The Critical Importance of Lightweighting EVs Brings Electric Vehicle Polymers Into the Spotlight
- Domestic Brands Outshine Global Brands in the Chinese Electric Vehicles Market
- AI to Power the Rapidly Evolving EV Ecosystem
- Will Fuel Cell EVs (FCEVs) Emerge to be a Threat to BEVs? The Answer is Probably a “NO”
- In the Spotlight: Extending EV Range With Direct Methanol Fuel Cell (DMFCs)
- EV Shared Mobility to Push Up Demand for EVs Higher Than Personal Ownership
- CHARTING THE FUTURE OF PHEVs
- Why PHEVs Were Once Considered a Gateway and a Bridge to all Electric Future
- So How Did PHEVs Lose Their Appeal?
- New Policy Changes Make PHEVs an Elephant in Room
- Marked Spike in PHEV Emissions with New EC Guidelines
- What is WLTP? & Why Its Implementation is Bringing to Light the Real Inefficiency of PHEVs
- Pressure Builds to Roll Back Subsidies on PHEVs, Given their Higher Than Claimed Emissions on Road
- EU Takes Tough Stance on PHEVs
- Germany, UK, Ireland & South Korea to End PHEV Subsidies
- As PHEVs Turn Into a Dying Breed, OEMs in this Space Need to Time Their Jump Away from this Market
- Conclusion: BEVs to Gain at the Expense of PHEVs
- EVs & THE ENVIRONMENT, WHATS THE REAL TRUTH?
- Are They Really Greener Solution to Sustainability?
- As Millions of Electric Car Batteries Retire Over the Next Decade, Environmental Concerns Rise Over Battery Disposal
- Does this Mean that We Do Not Buy Electric Vehicles?
- Biogas for EV Charging Promises to Alleviate Concerns Over Emissions Associated with Electric Vehicle Charging
- Recycling is the Only Way to Counter the EV Battery Pollution Threat
- EV ALTERNATIVES
- Why Hydrogen Appears as a Better Alternative to EVs
- Hydrogen Vs Electric Vehicles
- Marred by Flaws & Technology Challenges, Hydrogen Unlikely to Zoom Past EVs
FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS (Total 594 Featured)
- Accell Group
- Alta Motors
- BMW Group
- BYD Company Ltd.
- Continental AG
- Ford Motors Co. Ltd.
- General Motors
- Hyundai Motor Company
- Mahindra Electric Mobility Limited
- Nissan Motor Corporation
- Terra Motors
- Tesla, Inc.
- Toyota Motor Corporation
- Vmoto Limited ABN
- Volkswagen AG
- Volvo Group
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/rc25ab
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1904
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
View original content:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-electric-mobility-market-report-2023-2030-ev-production-roadmap—who-is-winning-the-production-run-rate-game-301749928.html
SOURCE Research and Markets
Disclaimer: The above press release comes to you under an arrangement with PR Newswire. Agrigate Global takes no editorial responsibility for the same.