Global Carbon Footprint Management Industry Research Report 2023: Carbon Tax Turning Into an Expensive Corporate Liability, Companies Seek to Mitigate Using Carbon Footprint Management Strategies
DUBLIN, June 12, 2023 /PRNewswire/ — The “Carbon Footprint Management: Global Strategic Business Report” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Global Carbon Footprint Management Market to Reach $19.2 Billion by 2030
The global market for Carbon Footprint Management estimated at US$10.8 Billion in the year 2022, is projected to reach a revised size of US$19.2 Billion by 2030, growing at a CAGR of 7.5% over the analysis period 2022-2030.
Solutions, one of the segments analyzed in the report, is projected to record 6.9% CAGR and reach US$11.3 Billion by the end of the analysis period. Taking into account the ongoing post pandemic recovery, growth in the Services segment is readjusted to a revised 8.4% CAGR for the next 8-year period.
The U.S. Market is Estimated at $3.3 Billion, While China is Forecast to Grow at 9.3% CAGR
The Carbon Footprint Management market in the U.S. is estimated at US$3.3 Billion in the year 2022. China, the world’s second largest economy, is forecast to reach a projected market size of US$2.3 Billion by the year 2030 trailing a CAGR of 9.3% over the analysis period 2022 to 2030.
Among the other noteworthy geographic markets are Japan and Canada, each forecast to grow at 6.1% and 6.6% respectively over the 2022-2030 period. Within Europe, Germany is forecast to grow at approximately 6.8% CAGR.
Looking Ahead to 2023
The global economy is at a critical crossroads with a number of interlocking challenges and crises running in parallel.
Volatile financial markets, growing trade tensions, stricter regulatory environment and pressure to mainstream climate change into economic decisions will compound the complexity of challenges faced.
Year 2023 is expected to be tough year for most markets, investors and consumers. Nevertheless, there is always opportunity for businesses and their leaders who can chart a path forward with resilience and adaptability.
What`s New for 2023?
- Special coverage on Russia–Ukraine war; global inflation; easing of zero-Covid policy in China and its `bumpy` reopening; supply chain disruptions, global trade tensions; and risk of recession.
- Global competitiveness and key competitor percentage market shares
- Market presence across multiple geographies – Strong/Active/Niche/Trivial
- Online interactive peer-to-peer collaborative bespoke updates
- Access to digital archives and Research Platform
- Complimentary updates for one year
Key Topics Covered:
- Urgent Need to Address Climate Change Provides the Foundation for the Rise of Carbon Footprint Management Practices
- As Global Air Continues to Become Toxic Amid Half Hearted Sustainability Efforts, The Time to Act is Now
- The March Towards Sustainability Must Gain Momentum If the World is to Avert a Climate Disaster: Global CO2 Emissions in Billion Metric Tons of CO2 Per Year for the Years 2000, 2030, 2040, and 2050
- If You Can’t Measure It, You Can’t Manage It! The Reason Why Companies Need Carbon Footprint Management Strategies
- Global Economic Update
- Competitive Market Presence – Strong/Active/Niche/Trivial for Players Worldwide in 2022 (E)
- World Brands
- Recent Market Activity
MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Stringent Regulations Provide the Regulatory Urgency to Adopt Carbon Footprint Management Strategies
- Imposition of Carbon Tax, Will it Incentivize Adoption of Carbon Footprint Management Solutions?
- Price of Carbon Dioxide (CO2) (In US$ Per Metric Ton Emitted) by Country as of the Year 2022
- With Carbon Tax Turning Into an Expensive Corporate Liability, Companies Seek to Mitigate the Same With Carbon Footprint Management Strategies
- Growing Practice of Carbon Cap and Trade to Drive Adoption of Carbon Footprint Management Solutions
- Role of Carbon Capture & Storage (CCS) in Management of Carbon Footprint Cannot be Ignored
- Growing Awareness Over the Risks of Climate Change for Businesses Drives Corporate Investments in Carbon Footprint Management
- Growing Signs of Long-Run of High Inflation & the Need for Long-Term Efforts to Control it Bodes Well for Carbon Footprint Management. Surprised! Read On
- The Lesser Known Link Between Inflation & Climate Change to Accelerate Big-Time Adoption of Carbon Mitigation Strategies Among Companies
- Companies Closely Eye Recycling to Reduce Their Carbon Footprint & Close the Loop on the Circular Economy
- Recycling, the Most Simple Way to Reduce Carbon Footprint, Save Money & Improve Corporate Bottom Lines
- Pushed to Ensure Compliance, Companies Step Up Adoption of Environmental Consulting Services
- Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) & CSR Trends to Boost the Importance of Carbon Footprint Management Strategies
- Commercial Fleet Owners Respond to Climate Pressures by Electrifying Their Fleets & Adopting Smart Fleet Management Solutions
- Carbon & Environmental Data Management, Visualization, & Software Integrations Storm Into the Spotlight
- Growing Focus on Clean Coal Technologies Step Up Opportunities for Carbon Footprint Management
- Role of AI in Carbon Footprint Management Gets Bigger & Bigger
- Companies Double Up on Edge Computing Adoption to Reduce Carbon Footprint
- Role of Blockchain in Carbon Footprint Management Gets Bigger. Here are the Various Ways in Which the Technology Can Help
- In a Bid to Reduce Their Carbon Footprint, Companies Step Up Their Energy Efficiency Investments
- Energy Efficiency Ranks as the Primary ESG (environmental, social and governance) Best Practice Among Companies
- A Peek Into Carbon Accounting and its Role in Enabling a Greener Future
- Companies Begin to Leverage Drones to Reduce their Carbon Footprint & Ensure Effective Management
- As the Pressure to Reduce Carbon Footprint Becomes Intense, Greenwashing Emerges Into an Undesirable Trend
FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS (Total 82 Featured)
- Carbon EMS
- Carbon Footprint Ltd.
- Dakota Software Corporation
- EnergyCAP, Inc.
- ENGIE Impact
- Envirosoft Corporation
- IBM Corporation
- Intelex Technologies Inc.
- IsoMetrix Software
- Locus Technologies
- NativeEnergy, Inc.
- ProcessMAP Corporation
- Salesforce.com, Inc.
- SAP SE
- Schneider Electric SE
- Wolters Kluwer N.V.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/2z5i7e
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
View original content:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-carbon-footprint-management-industry-research-report-2023-carbon-tax-turning-into-an-expensive-corporate-liability-companies-seek-to-mitigate-using-carbon-footprint-management-strategies-301848424.html
SOURCE Research and Markets
Disclaimer: The above press release comes to you under an arrangement with PR Newswire. Agrigate Global takes no editorial responsibility for the same.