Global Biostimulants Market Report 2023: Sector is Expected to Reach $5+ Billion by 2028 at a CAGR of 9.62%
DUBLIN, June 22, 2023 /PRNewswire/ — The “Biostimulants Market – Forecasts from 2023 to 2028” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The biostimulants market was valued at US$2.656 billion in 2021 and is projected to expand at a CAGR of 9.62% over the forecast period to reach US$5.052 billion by 2028.
This research study examines the biostimulants market based on various segments: active ingredient, crop type, application, and geography. First, a brief overview of the market details key driving factors and challenges. Next, Porter’s five forces model analyzes the biostimulants market comprehensively. This is followed by industry value chain analysis which determines the companies which are part of the different processes and contributing to various sectors.
The study also presents in-depth information concerning the development, trends, and industry policies and regulations affecting the biostimulants market. Moreover, the research study analyzes the overall regulatory framework of the biostimulants market, offering stakeholders a better understanding of the key factors influencing the overall market environment.
The report provides vital market information to executives and interested stakeholders to enable them to get vital market information. The report also analyzes the competitive landscape and details strategies of key market players and also plots them on our vendor matrix in four quadrants: leader, follower, challenger, and niche.
- Bio Atlantis Ltd.
- Micromix Plant Health Limited
- Omex Agrifluids Ltd
- UPL Limited
- Haifa Group
The scope and coverage of the biostimulants market report is as below:
- Biostimulants market data tables and charts
- Market outlook with sections on drivers, restraints, Porter’s and industry value chain analysis
- Market assessment by active ingredient into active biostimulants, and extract biostimulants.
- Detailed market trends, analysis and graphical representation by crop type into fruits, vegetables, turfs, ornamentals, and row crops.
- In-depth analysis of the biostimulants market by application into foliar, soil, and seed.
- A 360 view of the demand for biostimulants market solutions/services across different geographies (North America, South America, Europe, Middle East and Africa, and Asia Pacific) with further breakdown for key countries within those regions.
by Active Ingredient
- Active Biostimulants
- Extract Biostimulants
by Crop Type
- Row Crops
- North America
- United States
- South America
- United Kingdom
- Middle East and Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/lqpsgg
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
View original content:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-biostimulants-market-report-2023-sector-is-expected-to-reach-5-billion-by-2028-at-a-cagr-of-9-62-301858255.html
SOURCE Research and Markets
Disclaimer: The above press release comes to you under an arrangement with PR Newswire. Agrigate Global takes no editorial responsibility for the same.