Global Agrigenomics Market Research Report 2023: Market to Reach $6.1 Billion by 2030 from $3.2 Billion in 2022 – Next-Generation Sequencing Presents Promising Opportunities in Plant Breeding Space
DUBLIN, Feb. 3, 2023 /PRNewswire/ — The “Agrigenomics – Global Strategic Business Report” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Global Agrigenomics Market to Reach $6.1 Billion by 2030
The global market for Agrigenomics estimated at US$3.2 Billion in the year 2022, is projected to reach a revised size of US$6.1 Billion by 2030, growing at a CAGR of 8.4% over the analysis period 2022-2030.
Illumina Hi Seq Family, one of the segments analyzed in the report, is projected to record a 9% CAGR and reach US$3.1 Billion by the end of the analysis period. Taking into account the ongoing post pandemic recovery, growth in the Sanger Sequencing segment is readjusted to a revised 8.5% CAGR for the next 8-year period.
The U.S. Market is Estimated at $936.6 Million, While China is Forecast to Grow at 7.8% CAGR
The Agrigenomics market in the U.S. is estimated at US$936.6 Million in the year 2022. China, the world’s second largest economy, is forecast to reach a projected market size of US$1.1 Billion by the year 2030 trailing a CAGR of 7.8% over the analysis period 2022 to 2030.
Among the other noteworthy geographic markets are Japan and Canada, each forecast to grow at 7.5% and 6.9% respectively over the 2022-2030 period. Within Europe, Germany is forecast to grow at approximately 6.4% CAGR.
Looking Ahead to 2023
Food and fuel inflation will remain a persistent economic problem. Higher retail inflation will impact consumer confidence and spending. As governments combat inflation by raising interest rates, new job creation will slowdown and impact economic activity and growth. Lower capital expenditure is in the offing as companies go slow on investments, held back by inflation worries and weaker demand.
With slower growth and high inflation, developed markets seem primed to enter into a recession. Fears of new COVID outbreaks and China’s already uncertain post-pandemic path poses a real risk of the world experiencing more acute supply chain pain and manufacturing disruptions this year.
Volatile financial markets, growing trade tensions, stricter regulatory environment and pressure to mainstream climate change into economic decisions will compound the complexity of challenges faced. Year 2023 is expected to be tough year for most markets, investors and consumers. Nevertheless, there is always opportunity for businesses and their leaders who can chart a path forward with resilience and adaptability.
- Special coverage on Russia–Ukraine war; global inflation; easing of zero-Covid policy in China and its `bumpy` reopening; supply chain disruptions, global trade tensions; and risk of recession.
- Global competitiveness and key competitor percentage market shares
- Market presence across multiple geographies – Strong/Active/Niche/Trivial
- Online interactive peer-to-peer collaborative bespoke updates
- Access to digital archives and Research Platform
- Complimentary updates for one year
Key Topics Covered:
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Influencer Market Insights
- World Market Trajectories
- Agrigenomics: Leveraging the Power of Genomics Technology to Transform Future of Agriculture Sector
- Crops: The Dominant Application Segment
- Asian Countries Present Tremendous Growth Potential
- Agrigenomics – Global Key Competitors Percentage Market Share in 2022 (E)
- Global NGS In Agrigenomics Market: Percentage Breakdown of Sales by Leading Players for 2019
- Impact of Covid-19 and a Looming Global Recession
- Competitive Market Presence – Strong/Active/Niche/Trivial for Players Worldwide in 2022 (E)
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS (Total 41 Featured)
- Agilent Technologies, Inc.
- AgriGenomics, Inc.
- Biogenetic Services, Inc.
- Eurofins Scientific SE
- Galseq Srl
- Illumina, Inc.
- LGC Ltd.
- Neogen Corporation
- Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc.
- Zoetis, Inc.
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Agrigenomics: The Next Generation Agriculture Approach to Feed the World’s Growing Population
- Shrinking Arable Land and the Need to Improve Agricultural Efficiency and Yield Enhances Significance of Agrigenomics
- Genome Editing and its Promise to Transform Agriculture Sector
- Potential Role of Genome Editing in Improving Crop Traits
- List of Crop Traits Improved through the Use of Genome Editing Techniques
- Bioinformatics: A Discipline with Tremendous Potential in Agriculture Sector
- Integration of Bioinformatics and Genomics in Plant Breeding: A Review of Recent Advancements
- NGS in Agrigenomics Market: An Overview
- Next-Generation Sequencing Presents Promising Opportunities in Plant Breeding Space
- Amidst the Growing Threat of Climate Change on Food Security, Genomics’ Advancements Enable Crops to Adapt to Climate Change
- With Demand for Animal-based Foods Continuing to Grow, Genomics to Play a Critical Role in Improving Genetic Quality and Yield
- Combination of Livestock Genomics and Precision Agriculture Presents an Opportunity to Improve Farm Sustainability
- Livestock Genomics for Developing Economies
- Using Genomics for Ruminants in Developing Regions
- Impact of Genomic Selection on Accelerating Livestock Breeding
- Crop Genomics: Focus on Accelerating Crop Improvement
- Genome-Edited Crops: Enabling Crops to Endure Weather and Ecosystem Changes
- Technologies Used in Crop Genomics
- Domestication of Wheat and Barley Crops through Genomics: A Review
- A Glance at Major Milestones in Plant Genetics
- Crop Nutritional Genomics: Enhancing the Nutritional Quality of Staple Cereal Crops to Address Malnutrition Concerns
- Stunted, Wasted and Overweight Children (< 5 Years) Worldwide in Millions and as % of Total Population for 2000 and 2018
- Recent Advances in the Field of Agriculture Genomics
- Research Studies & Innovations
- ICAR Scientists Map Genome of Popular Jute Crop
- Microomics Combines Microbes and Genomics to Enhance Agriculture, Health and Industry
- Iowa State University Researchers Design New Vision for Genomics in Animal Agriculture
- SPbPU Researchers Develop New Computational Method to Predict Harmful Mutations in Livestock
- University of Alberta Researchers Developing Genomic Technologies for Predicting Traits in Crossbred Cattle
- Researchers Test Response of Each Gene in Rice Genome to Water and Nutrients
- AgRenSeq: A New Technique to Find and Clone Wild Genes to Help Crops Resist Disease
- Researchers Develop New Method to Transfer Disease Resistance Genes from Wild Plants to Domestic Crops
- International Researchers Develop New Plant Breeding Technologies to Improve Food Security
- PRODUCT OVERVIEW
- Agrigenomics (Agricultural Genomics)
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/pk16a9
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
View original content:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-agrigenomics-market-research-report-2023-market-to-reach-6-1-billion-by-2030-from-3-2-billion-in-2022—next-generation-sequencing-presents-promising-opportunities-in-plant-breeding-space-301738385.html
SOURCE Research and Markets
Disclaimer: The above press release comes to you under an arrangement with PR Newswire. Agrigate Global takes no editorial responsibility for the same.