Global Agricultural Biotechnology Strategic Business Report 2023: Sales of Non-GMO Products to Register Impressive Growth
DUBLIN, April 10, 2023 /PRNewswire/ — The “Agricultural Biotechnology – Global Strategic Business Report” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global market for Agricultural Biotechnology estimated at US$43.3 Billion in the year 2022, is projected to reach a revised size of US$88.9 Billion by 2030, growing at a CAGR of 9.4% over the analysis period 2022-2030.
Molecular Diagnostics, one of the segments analyzed in the report, is projected to record a 10.8% CAGR and reach US$35.6 Billion by the end of the analysis period.
Taking into account the ongoing post pandemic recovery, growth in the Tissue Culture segment is readjusted to a revised 10.1% CAGR for the next 8-year period.
The U.S. Market is Estimated at $12.7 Billion, While China is Forecast to Grow at 8.7% CAGR
The Agricultural Biotechnology market in the U.S. is estimated at US$12.7 Billion in the year 2022. China, the world’s second largest economy, is forecast to reach a projected market size of US$15.2 Billion by the year 2030 trailing a CAGR of 8.7% over the analysis period 2022 to 2030.
Among the other noteworthy geographic markets are Japan and Canada, each forecast to grow at 8.5% and 7.7% respectively over the 2022-2030 period. Within Europe, Germany is forecast to grow at approximately 7.2% CAGR.
Select Competitors (Total 17 Featured) –
- ADAMA Agricultural Solutions Ltd.
- BASF SE
- Bayer CropScience AG
- Certis USA LLC
- Dow AgroSciences LLC
- DuPont Pioneer
- Marrone Bio Innovations Inc.
- Monsanto Company
- Performance Plants Inc.
- Syngenta AG
- Valent BioSciences Corporation
What`s New for 2023?
- Special coverage on Russia–Ukraine war; global inflation; easing of zero-Covid policy in China and its `bumpy` reopening; supply chain disruptions, global trade tensions; and risk of recession.
- Global competitiveness and key competitor percentage market shares
- Market presence across multiple geographies – Strong/Active/Niche/Trivial
- Online interactive peer-to-peer collaborative bespoke updates
- Access to digital archives and Research Platform
- Complimentary updates for one year
Key Topics Covered:
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Influencer Market Insights
- World Market Trajectories
- Recent Market Activity
- Widening Gap between Food Demand and Production Raises Significance of Agricultural Biotechnology
- Opportunity Indicators in a Nutshell
- Transgenic Seeds & Crops Spearhead Growth in the Agricultural Biotech Market
- Significant Benefits of GM Crops Augur Well for Market Growth
- Biotech Cropland Worldwide – An Overview
- Developed Regions Lead GM Crop Cultivation, Developing Regions Promise Future Growth
- Barriers to Expansion of Biotechnology in Agriculture Industry
- Bt. Cotton: Adoption All Set to Increase Further in the Coming Years
- Robust R&D Pipeline to Play a Pivotal Role in Adoption of Bt. Cotton
- Challenges Hindering Wider Adoption of GM Crops
- Biopesticides: Natural Attributes Spur Global Demand
- Developed Countries: Leading Consumers of Biopesticides
- Biopesticides – A Crucial Component for Implementing Integrated Pest Management
- Explosive Growth in Organic Farming Augurs Well for Biopesticides Market
- Lack of Familiarity & Negative Perceptions Hinder Uptake of Biopesticides among Farmers
- Biopesticide Regulations in the US and Europe
- Agricultural Biotechnology – Global Key Competitors Percentage Market Share in 2022 (E)
- Competitive Market Presence – Strong/Active/Niche/Trivial for Players Worldwide in 2022 (E)
- Impact of Covid-19 and a Looming Global Recession
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Food Security – An Opportunity Generator
- Rising Demand for Biofuels: Positive Implications for GM Crops Market
- Introduction of Bt Cotton and Bt Brinjal Enhance Agricultural Production
- IRRI Working to Develop Stress-Tolerant Rice Variants
- Advent of Insect Resistant Crops Fuel Growth for Agriculture Industry
- Global Reservations Persist in Acknowledging Benefits of GM Crops
- Integration of Biotechnology and IT Revolutionizes Agriculture Sector
- Development of New Herbicide-Tolerant Traits Gathers Steam
- Advanced Farming Techniques for Increasing Agricultural Yields
- Misuse of Indigenous Resources of Developing Countries: A Cause of Concern
- Educating Consumers – Need of the Hour
- Synthetic Biology – A Brief Review
- Synthetic Biology: Prediction Becoming Reality
- Biostimulants: Growing Interest in Organic Food to Propel Growth
- Need for Sustainable Agriculture – Key Growth Driver
- Lack of Thorough Research Impedes Growth in Biostimulants Market
- Need for Paradigm Shift in Grower Mindset Regarding Biostimulants
- The Road Ahead
- Sales of Non-GMO products to Register Impressive Growth
- Public-Private Sector Partnerships Gain Importance
- Protection of Intellectual Property Demands High Attention
- Challenges Aplenty for Agricultural Biotechnology in Developing Nations
- Dearth of Competent Leadership
- Insufficient Financial Support for R&D
- Lack of Scientific and Technological Infrastructure
- Insufficient Expertise and Human Resources
- Safety Issues
- Ethical Issues
- Lack of Regulatory Framework
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/1djdev
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1904
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
View original content:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-agricultural-biotechnology-strategic-business-report-2023-sales-of-non-gmo-products-to-register-impressive-growth-301793337.html
SOURCE Research and Markets
Disclaimer: The above press release comes to you under an arrangement with PR Newswire. Agrigate Global takes no editorial responsibility for the same.