Emerging Sensor Technologies for Environmental Monitoring and Their Global Growth Opportunities 2022: Featuring IoT Sensors, Low-power Wide-area Networks (LPWANs) & More
DUBLIN, Jan. 27, 2023 /PRNewswire/ — The “Emerging Sensor Technologies for Environmental Monitoring and Their Global Growth Opportunities” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
By capturing data from connected devices (through wireless and non-wireless connections), environmental monitoring sensors monitor and control the quality of the surrounding environment. Advanced and varied sensing and monitoring technologies protect the environment from harmful infections and toxins. Environmental monitoring sensors evaluate the chemical composition of soil, the purity of water, and the quality of air. Data centers have explanations and justifications for all their monitoring sensor systems and strategies that help to determine the current state of the environment or form trends in environmental parameters.
Over the years, the need for air quality sensors has grown, and such sensors are usually connected to the air ventilation systems within facilities. Historical data is used to predict the future condition of air and take preventive measures. Technology convergence is playing a key role in ensuring that sensors benefit humans. Data analytics, cloud platforms, and other advanced machine learning act as platforms to provide actionable insights from the data retrieved from IoT-enabled environmental sensors.
The increasing adoption of the IoT concept drives the need for environmental sensors. The need to enhance environmental safety, the high demand for smart city applications, and governments’ initiatives and funding support are other factors driving environmental sensor market growth.
This study assesses the significance and types of environmental monitoring sensors, industry initiatives, patent and funding trends, key global partnerships driving developments and adoption, and growth opportunities.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Strategic Imperatives
- Why Is It Increasingly Difficult to Grow? The Strategic Imperative 8T: Factors Creating Pressure on Growth
- The Strategic Imperative 8T
- The Impact of the Top 3 Strategic Imperatives on the Environmental Sensors Industry
- Growth Opportunities Fuel the Growth Pipeline EngineT
- Research Methodology
- Summary of Key Findings
2. Growth Opportunity Analysis
- Scope of Analysis
- Growth Drivers
- Growth Restraints
3. Technology Significance – Types, Objectives, and Capabilities
- Environmental Sensors – Significance and Objectives
- Environmental Sensors – Main Monitoring Parameters
- Miniaturization and Sustainability – the Main Technology Trends Enabling Environmental Monitoring
- Air and Water Quality Monitoring – Essential Applications for Environmental Sensors
- Technology Convergence – Enabling Effective Environmental Monitoring
- Impact of Digital Technologies on Environmental Monitoring Applications
- Implementation Case – Sensors and Augmented Reality (AR) in Water Treatment Applications in Athens, Greece
- Environmental Sensor Application/Innovation Roadmap
4. Patent and Funding Trends
- IP Analysis and R&D Focus Areas
- High Funding Opportunities in Indoor and Outdoor Environmental Monitoring Applications
- Trends in Partnerships – Real-time Data and Analytics Requirements
- The Partnership Strategy is Popular in North America and Europe.
- Important Partnerships Enabling High Workforce Safety among Industrial Sectors
- High-impact Partnerships – Europe Leads the Digital Transformation
- University Research and Innovation – Driving Environmental Sensor Market Growth
5. Growth Opportunity Universe
- Growth Opportunity 1: Adopting Green IoT for Environmental Sustainability and Energy-efficient Solutions
- Growth Opportunity 2: IoT Sensors and Low-power Wide-area Networks (LPWANs) to Advance Environmental Monitoring Solutions
- Growth Opportunity 3: Technology Convergence for Enhanced Environmental Threat Detection
- Technology Readiness Levels (TRL): Explanation
7. Next Steps
- Your Next Steps
- Why Now?
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/fa8jnp-sensor?w=5
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
View original content:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/emerging-sensor-technologies-for-environmental-monitoring-and-their-global-growth-opportunities-2022-featuring-iot-sensors-low-power-wide-area-networks-lpwans–more-301732303.html
SOURCE Research and Markets
Disclaimer: The above press release comes to you under an arrangement with PR Newswire. Agrigate Global takes no editorial responsibility for the same.