Biofertilizers Market growth in Fertilizers & Agricultural Chemicals Industry | Technavio
NEW YORK, July 7, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — Set to grow by USD 1.79 billion during 2021-2025, Technavio’s latest market research report estimates the biofertilizers market to register a CAGR of over 15%. With a focus on identifying dominant industry influencers, Technavio’s reports present a detailed study by the way of synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. This report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, the latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Request a Free Sample Report to Know More
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. Agri Life SOM Phytopharma Ltd., Alltech Inc., Blacksmith Bio Science, EnviroKure Liquid Organic Fertilizer, Futureco Bioscience SA, Kiwa Bio Tech Products Group Corp., Lallemand Inc., Novozymes AS, Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Ltd., and SYMBORG CORPORATE SL are some of the major market participants. Although the growing adoption of organic farming will offer immense growth opportunities, to leverage the current opportunities, market vendors must strengthen their foothold in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Biofertilizers Market 2021-2025: Segmentation
Biofertilizers Market is segmented as below:
- Nitrogen-fixing Biofertilizers
- Phosphate-solubilizing Biofertilizers
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR70678
Biofertilizers Market 2021-2025: Vendor Analysis and Scope
To help businesses improve their market position, the biofertilizers market provides a detailed analysis of around 25 vendors operating in the market. Some of these vendors include Agri Life SOM Phytopharma Ltd., Alltech Inc., Blacksmith Bio Science, EnviroKure Liquid Organic Fertilizer, Futureco Bioscience SA, Kiwa Bio Tech Products Group Corp., Lallemand Inc., Novozymes AS, Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Ltd., and SYMBORG CORPORATE SL.
The report also covers the following areas:
- Biofertilizers Market size
- Biofertilizers Market trends
- Biofertilizers Market industry analysis
The increasing popularity of integrated plant nutrient management is likely to emerge as one of the primary drivers of the market. However, the decreasing availability of arable land may threaten the growth of the market.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Technavio’s SUBSCRIPTION platform
Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research report on the biofertilizers market is designed to provide entry support, customer profile & M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Related Reports on Materials Include:
Global Amino Acid Fertilizer Market – Global amino acid fertilizer market is segmented by product (liquid formulated fertilizers and dry formulated fertilizers) and geography (Europe, APAC, North America, South America, and MEA).
Download Exclusive Free Sample Report
Global Organic Fertilizers Market – Global organic fertilizers market is segmented by application (fruits and vegetables, cereals and grains, oilseeds and pulses, and others) and geography (Europe, APAC, North America, South America, and MEA).
Download Exclusive Free Sample Report
Biofertilizers Market 2021-2025: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2021-2025
- Detailed information on factors that will assist biofertilizers market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the biofertilizers market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the biofertilizers market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of biofertilizers market vendors
Table of Contents:
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2020
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2020 – 2025
Five Forces Analysis
- Five forces summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Product
- Market segments
- Comparison by Product
- Nitrogen-fixing biofertilizers – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Phosphate-solubilizing biofertilizers – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Others – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Market opportunity by Product
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Europe – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- APAC – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- South America – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- MEA – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Agri Life SOM Phytopharma Ltd.
- Alltech Inc.
- Blacksmith Bio Science
- EnviroKure Liquid Organic Fertilizer
- Futureco Bioscience SA
- Kiwa Bio Tech Products Group Corp.
- Lallemand Inc.
- Novozymes AS
- Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Ltd.
- SYMBORG CORPORATE SL
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
Media & Marketing Executive
US: +1 844 364 1100
UK: +44 203 893 3200
Email: [email protected]
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/biofertilizers-market-growth-in-fertilizers–agricultural-chemicals-industry–technavio-301327386.html
Disclaimer: The above press release comes to you under an arrangement with PR Newswire. Agrigate Global takes no editorial responsibility for the same.