Biodegradable Water Bottles Market Size Worth $3.6 Billion By 2030 | CAGR: 5.0%: TMR Study
- Rising understanding among global population on environmental concerns is estimated to boost the demand for biodegradable water bottles
- Favorable policies introduced by regulatory authorities of several nations are propelling the biodegradable water bottles market
ALBANY, N.Y., June 3, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — A study by Transparency Market Research (TMR) states that the global biodegradable water bottles market is estimated to register growth at a CAGR of 5% during the forecast period 2020 to 2030 and attain a valuation of more than US$ 3.6 Bn by 2030.
Players operating in the global biodegradable water bottles market are observing rise in the demand for convenient packaging and products with attractive designs. Hence, they are focusing on strengthening their production capabilities in such products. This factor is expected to help in the expansion of the global biodegradable water bottles market in the forecast period.
Biodegradable water bottles manufacturing companies across the globe are increasing investments in R&Ds in order to develop innovative products. For instance, several enterprises are increasing research for the development of compostable or biodegradable paper water bottles. This aside, manufacturers are concentrating on offering best biodegradable water bottles at reasonable prices. Such initiatives are estimated to result into profitable avenues in the future of biodegradable water bottles market.
Several enterprises in the biodegradable water bottles market are utilizing technological advancements such as predictive analytics software in order to obtain an estimate of their product sales. Such developments are prognosticated to play key role in the market growth during the forecast period.
Request a Report Sample at – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=73441
Biodegradable Water Bottles Market: Key Findings
- Due to increase in understanding among people from across the globe about environmental concerns, this population base is inclining toward avoiding use of products manufactured using plastics and adopting sustainable products. This factor is resulting into a surge in the demand for biodegradable products including water bottles, which in turn, is boosting the sales growth in the global biodegradable water bottles market.
- Biodegradable water bottles are gaining traction owing to a wide range of advantages they offer including their recyclability, degradability, durability, flexibility, printability, and heat resistance. Hence, rise in the product adoption is fueling sales in the market. The government authorities of several nations globally are taking initiatives to support programs pertaining to the environment conservation and reduction in the plastic pollution. Hence, they are executing policies such as the single-use ban on plastics. These factors are prognosticated to drive the demand opportunities in the global biodegradable water bottles market, note analysts at TMR.
Get PDF Brochure for More Insights – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=73441
Biodegradable Water Bottles Market: Growth Boosters
- Increasing use of biodegradable water bottles in specialty end-use applications including travel, sports, and gym as a convenient packaging option is driving the sales in the global market
- Surge in the adoption of environmental-friendly alternatives by sizable population pool globally is propelling the biodegradable water bottles market
How Biodegradable Water Bottles Market will recover after covid19 – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=covid19&rep_id=73441
Biodegradable Water Bottles Market: Regional Analysis
- The biodegradable water bottles market in North America is estimated to maintain its dominant position during the forecast period owing to rise in understanding among regional population about advantages of biodegradable water bottles and surge in adoption of sustainable products in the region
- The Asia Pacific biodegradable water bottles market is prognosticated to expand at a CAGR of 6.7% during the forecast period. The growth of the regional market is ascribed to many factors including a surge in awareness on environmental protection among the regional consumers
Enquire before Buying at – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=EB&rep_id=73441
Biodegradable Water Bottles Market: Key Players
Some of the key players profiled in the report are:
- Paper Water Bottle
- UrthPact LLC
- Ecologic Brands Inc.
- Wenzhou YAQI Plastic Products Co., Ltd
- Montana Private Reserve
- TSL Plastics Ltd.
Biodegradable Water Bottles Market Segmentation
- 15 ml – 100 ml (Small)
- 101 ml – 500 ml (Medium)
- 501 ml -1000 ml (Large)
- Above 1000 ml
- Organic Material
- Sugarcane Pulp
- Biodegradable Plastic
- Polylactic Acid (PLA)
- Starch based Plastics
- Poly-butylene Succinate (PBS)
- Others (PHA, PHB, etc.)
- Residential Use
- Institutional Use
- Specialty Purpose
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
Browse Latest Packaging Market Research Reports by TMR:
Reusable Water Bottles Market – The global reusable water bottles market is expected to expand 1.3 times to current market value at a CAGR of 3.6% during the forecast period 2021-2031.
Insulated Water Bottles Market – The global market for insulated water bottles market is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of around 4.8% from 2017 to 2025 to attain value of US$4.1 bn by the end of forecast period.
Biodegradable Cups Market – The global biodegradable cups market is expected to reach the value of US$ 578.7 Mn by the end of 2027, expand at a CAGR of 5.2% from 2022 to 2027.
Metal Caps and Closures Market – The global metal caps and closures market is expected to reach the value of US$ 26.8 Bn by the end of 2026, expand at a CAGR of 3.6% from 2022 to 2026.
Application Tapes Market – The global application tapes market is expected to exceed the value of US$ 1.2 Bn by the end of 2030, expand at a CAGR of 8% from 2022 to 2030.
About Transparency Market Research
Transparency Market Research is a global market research reports company providing business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insights for thousands of decision makers. Our experienced team of Analysts, Researchers, and Consultants use proprietary data sources and various tools & techniques to gather and analyze information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts, so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
For More Research Insights on Leading Industries, Visit our YouTube channel – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8e-z-g23-TdDMuODiL8BKQ
Transparency Market Research Inc.
CORPORATE HEADQUARTER DOWNTOWN,
1000 N. West Street,
Wilmington, Delaware 19801 USA
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
Email: [email protected]
Follow Us: Twitter | LinkedIn Blog: https://tmrblog.com
View original content:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/biodegradable-water-bottles-market-size-worth-3-6-billion-by-2030–cagr-5-0-tmr-study-301560798.html
SOURCE Transparency Market Research
Disclaimer: The above press release comes to you under an arrangement with PR Newswire. Agrigate Global takes no editorial responsibility for the same.