Animal Transportation Market: 30% of Growth to Originate from APAC, Livestock Segment to be Significant for Revenue Generation – Technavio
NEW YORK, July 22, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The animal transportation market estimates a market value of USD 403.39 million from 2020 to 2025 as per the latest report by Technavio. In addition, the report projects the market to progress at a CAGR of 3.87%. 30% of the market’s growth will originate from APAC during the forecast period. An increase in demand for various animal products such as milk, meat, fur, leather, and eggs will facilitate the animal transportation market growth in North America over the forecast period
For more highlights on the regional segment – Request a sample now!
The market research report segments the animal transportation market by Type (livestock, pets, and others) and Geography (North America, APAC, Europe, South America, and MEA).
- Revenue Generating Segment – The livestock segment will be significant for revenue generation. The livestock segment includes animals such as horses, sheep, camels, pigs, goats, cattle, and poultry. Globally, livestock is transported for slaughtering, breeding fairs, livestock shows, auctioning, and domestication. The global animal transportation market by livestock is expected to witness considerable growth owing to the growth of the global dairy market.
- To know about the market contribution of each segment – Click Now!
- The key factor driving the animal transportation market is the increased demand for animals from slaughterhouses and the dairy industry.
- The increase in global consumption of meat, beef, poultry, and dairy products over the last few years is driving the demand for livestock in slaughterhouses and the dairy industry. This is, in turn, driving the demand for the safe transportation of animals, therefore, positively impacting the growth of the global animal transportation market. Furthermore, increasing meat consumption is boosted by increasing penetration of the food and hospitality sector. As a result, export growth in 2019-20 is foreseen to originate in the US, Australia, Argentina, and the EU, while imports are projected to rise in China, Vietnam, Saudi Arabia, and the Republic of Korea. Furthermore, top meat-consuming countries include the US, China, Argentina, Vietnam, Saudi Arabia, Brazil, Mexico, Russia, and Japan.
- The introduction of blockchain technology in the logistics industry is another factor supporting the animal transportation market growth in the forecast period.
- The acceptance of blockchains in the logistics industry has been steadily rising. Moreover, the blockchain technology market in the transportation and logistics industry is driven by the growing use of blockchain technology for trucking. In addition, other factors such as the booming e-commerce industry are expected to trigger the growth of the blockchain technology market in the transportation and logistics industry, which will witness a CAGR of almost 54% during the forecast period. It is estimated that 15%-20% of the total cost of transportation is spent on document processing and administration processes; however, with the use of blockchain technology, such overhead costs can be reduced. For instance, blockchain technology can communicate information on the health of the animal during transportation through a single document to all the stakeholders in the supply chain of animal transportation.
To know about other drivers & trends – Grab a sample now!
- What are historical revenue figures and estimated revenue figures as well as CAGR during the forecast timeframe?
- What is the current trend taking place in the market space?
- Which are business tactics that will influence competitive scenarios along with defining the growth potential of the market?
- What are market drivers, restraints, and challenges impacting demand & growth of the market?
- Which regions & segments will garner massive revenue and emerge as market leaders in upcoming years?
The competitive scenario provided in the Animal Transportation Market report analyzes, evaluates, and positions companies based on various performance indicators. Some of the factors considered for this analysis include the financial performance of companies over the past few years, growth strategies, product innovations, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.Don’t wait, Make a strategic approach & boost your business goals with our Animal Transportation Market Forecast Report – Buy Now!
- The freight logistics market size in Spain is expected to be valued at USD 5.39 billion by 2026 with a progressing CAGR of 4.26%.
- The predicted growth for the logistics market share from 2021 to 2026 is USD 71.96 billion at a progressing CAGR of 1.39%.
Animal Transportation Market Scope
Growth momentum & CAGR
Accelerate at a CAGR of 3.87%
Market growth 2021-2025
USD 403.39 million
YoY growth (%)
North America, APAC, Europe, South America, and MEA
Performing market contribution
APAC at 30%
Key consumer countries
US, China, UK, Germany, and Brazil
Leading companies, competitive strategies, consumer engagement scope
American Airlines Group Inc., Amerijet International Inc., Deutsche Lufthansa AG, DSV Panalpina A\S, EMO Trans Inc., FedEx Corp., GRADLYN Petshipping, HERFURTH GROUP, International Consolidated Airlines Group SA, and United Parcel Service Inc.
Parent market analysis, Market growth inducers and obstacles, Fast-growing and slow-growing segment analysis, COVID 19 impact and future consumer dynamics, market condition analysis for the forecast period,
If our report has not included the data that you are looking for, you can reach out to our analysts and get segments customized.
1 Executive Summary
2 Market Landscape
- 2.1 Market ecosystem
- Exhibit 01: Parent market
- Exhibit 02: Market characteristics
- 2.2 Value chain analysis
- Exhibit 03: Value Chain Analysis: Air freight and logistics
3 Market Sizing
- 3.1 Market definition
- Exhibit 04: Offerings of vendors included in the market definition
- 3.2 Market segment analysis
- Exhibit 05: Market segments
- 3.3 Market size 2020
- 3.4 Market outlook: Forecast for 2020 – 2025
- Exhibit 06: Global – Market size and forecast 2020 – 2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 07: Global market: Year-over-year growth 2020 – 2025 (%)
4 Five Forces Analysis
- 4.1 Five forces summary
- Exhibit 08: Five forces analysis 2020 & 2025
- 4.2 Bargaining power of buyers
- Exhibit 09: Bargaining power of buyers
- 4.3 Bargaining power of suppliers
- Exhibit 10: Bargaining power of suppliers
- 4.4 Threat of new entrants
- Exhibit 11: Threat of new entrants
- 4.5 Threat of substitutes
- Exhibit 12: Threat of substitutes
- 4.6 Threat of rivalry
- Exhibit 13: Threat of rivalry
- 4.7 Market condition
- Exhibit 14: Market condition – Five forces 2020
5 Market Segmentation by Type
- 5.1 Market segments
- Exhibit 15: Type – Market share 2020-2025 (%)
- 5.2 Comparison by Type
- Exhibit 16: Comparison by Type
- 5.3 Livestock – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 17: Livestock – Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 18: Livestock – Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 5.4 Pets – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 19: Pets – Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 20: Pets – Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 5.5 Others – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 21: Others – Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 22: Others – Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 5.6 Market opportunity by Type
- Exhibit 23: Market opportunity by Type
6 Customer landscape
- 6.1 Customer landscape
- Exhibit 24: Customer landscape
7 Geographic Landscape
- 7.1 Geographic segmentation
- Exhibit 25: Market share by geography 2020-2025 (%)
- 7.2 Geographic comparison
- Exhibit 26: Geographic comparison
- 7.3 North America – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 27: North America – Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 28: North America – Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 7.4 APAC – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 29: APAC – Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 30: APAC – Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 7.5 Europe – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 31: Europe – Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 32: Europe – Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 7.6 South America – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 33: South America – Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 34: South America – Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 7.7 MEA – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 35: MEA – Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 36: MEA – Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 7.8 Key leading countries
- Exhibit 37: Key leading countries
- 7.9 Market opportunity by geography
- Exhibit 38: Market opportunity by geography ($ million)
8 Drivers, Challenges, and Trends
- 8.1 Market drivers
- 8.2 Market challenges
- Exhibit 39: Impact of drivers and challenges
- 8.3 Market trends
9 Vendor Landscape
- 9.1 Competitive scenario
- 9.2 Vendor landscape
- Exhibit 40: Vendor landscape
- 9.3 Landscape disruption
- Exhibit 41: Landscape disruption
- Exhibit 42: Industry risks
10 Vendor Analysis
- 10.1 Vendors covered
- Exhibit 43: Vendors covered
- 10.2 Market positioning of vendors
- Exhibit 44: Market positioning of vendors
- 10.3 American Airlines Group Inc.
- Exhibit 45: American Airlines Group Inc. – Overview
- Exhibit 46: American Airlines Group Inc. – Product and service
- Exhibit 47:American Airlines Group Inc. – Key news
- Exhibit 48: American Airlines Group Inc. – Key offerings
- 10.4 Amerijet International Inc.
- Exhibit 49: Amerijet International Inc. – Overview
- Exhibit 50: Amerijet International Inc. – Product and service
- Exhibit 51:Amerijet International Inc. – Key news
- Exhibit 52: Amerijet International Inc. – Key offerings
- 10.5 Deutsche Lufthansa AG
- Exhibit 53: Deutsche Lufthansa AG – Overview
- Exhibit 54: Deutsche Lufthansa AG – Product and service
- Exhibit 55:Deutsche Lufthansa AG. – Key news
- Exhibit 56: Deutsche Lufthansa AG – Key offerings
- 10.6 DSV Panalpina A\S
- Exhibit 57: DSV Panalpina A\S – Overview
- Exhibit 58: DSV Panalpina A\S – Business segments
- Exhibit 59:DSV Panalpina A\/S. – Key news
- Exhibit 60: DSV Panalpina A\S – Key offerings
- Exhibit 61: DSV Panalpina A\S – Segment focus
- 10.7 EMO Trans Inc.
- Exhibit 62: EMO Trans Inc. – Overview
- Exhibit 63: EMO Trans Inc. – Product and service
- Exhibit 64:EMO Trans Inc. – Key news
- Exhibit 65: EMO Trans Inc. – Key offerings
- 10.8 FedEx Corp.
- Exhibit 66: FedEx Corp. – Overview
- Exhibit 67: FedEx Corp. – Business segments
- Exhibit 68:FedEx Corp. – Key news
- Exhibit 69: FedEx Corp. – Key offerings
- Exhibit 70: FedEx Corp. – Segment focus
- 10.9 GRADLYN Petshipping
- Exhibit 71: GRADLYN Petshipping – Overview
- Exhibit 72: GRADLYN Petshipping – Product and service
- Exhibit 73: GRADLYN Petshipping – Key offerings
- 10.10 HERFURTH GROUP
- Exhibit 74: HERFURTH GROUP – Overview
- Exhibit 75: HERFURTH GROUP – Product and service
- Exhibit 76:HERFURTH GROUP. – Key news
- Exhibit 77: HERFURTH GROUP – Key offerings
- 10.11 International Consolidated Airlines Group SA
- Exhibit 78: International Consolidated Airlines Group SA – Overview
- Exhibit 79: International Consolidated Airlines Group SA – Product and service
- Exhibit 80:International Consolidated Airlines Group SA. – Key news
- Exhibit 81: International Consolidated Airlines Group SA – Key offerings
- 10.12 United Parcel Service Inc.
- Exhibit 82: United Parcel Service Inc. – Overview
- Exhibit 83: United Parcel Service Inc. – Business segments
- Exhibit 84:United Parcel Service Inc. – Key news
- Exhibit 85: United Parcel Service Inc. – Key offerings
- Exhibit 86: United Parcel Service Inc. – Segment focus
- 11.1 Scope of the report
- 11.2 Currency conversion rates for US$
- Exhibit 87: Currency conversion rates for US$
- 11.3 Research methodology
- Exhibit 88: Research Methodology
- Exhibit 89: Validation techniques employed for market sizing
- Exhibit 90: Information sources
- 11.4 List of abbreviations
- Exhibit 91: List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provide actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions.
With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
Media & Marketing Executive
US: +1 844 364 1100
UK: +44 203 893 3200
Email: [email protected]
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/animal-transportation-market-30-of-growth-to-originate-from-apac-livestock-segment-to-be-significant-for-revenue-generation—technavio-301591073.html
Disclaimer: The above press release comes to you under an arrangement with PR Newswire. Agrigate Global takes no editorial responsibility for the same.