360 Coverage Pros Announces New Veterinarian Liability Insurance
360 Coverage Pros now offers veterinarian professionals a fast, easy and affordable way to secure comprehensive, top-rated professional liability insurance online.
LAKEWOOD RANCH, Fla., June 17, 2022 /PRNewswire-PRWeb/ — 360 Coverage Pros recently launched a new liability insurance program specifically for veterinarians.
Today’s veterinarian environment continues to grow in demand especially after the past two years which saw rapid adoption growth during the global pandemic. The marketplace is ever-changing, stressful and secure professional liability insurance has never been so important. The Veterinarian Liability Insurance program from 360 Coverage Pros is designed specifically to meet the growing needs of the companion animal veterinarian practice.
“We’re uniquely positioned to create and implement preferred programs tailored to fit any group’s needs,” says Jason Rogers, Executive Vice President – Specialty Insurance Programs. “We’re successfully developed insurance programs with professional associations and companies for some time now; larger groups view these customizable options as true member or employee value-ads while providing peace of mind for a business.”
“At 360 Coverage Pros, we are specialists in Errors & Omissions and professional liability insurance coverages,” said Jonathan Decker, Account Executive. “We are pleased to extend this deep expertise to veterinarians, as this new program gives practicing professionals the confidence that their unique malpractice exposures are covered should a claim occur.”
This program is underwritten by Lloyds of London. Insureds within the program also have access to free risk management legal hotline.
Highlights of the Veterinarian Professional Liability Insurance program include:
- Current lowest market cost with policies starting at $17.50/month
- Covers in-office, off-site and telehealth
- Online application and instant proof of insurance at check-out
- No costly membership fees or annual dues
- Comprehensive one-stop shop coverage (we include License Protection & – – – – Defense, Animal Bailee, coverage for entire practice, i.e. entity and all employees or Independent Contractors)
- 24/7 Risk Management Hotline (legal advisement)
- Zero deductible
- Broad definition of Professional Service (includes incidental services such as a grooming services, member of a formal accreditation committee, standards review committee or similar board or committee)
- Automatic and optional extended reporting period for death, disability, or retirement
- Defense costs within the limits of liability
- Prior Acts coverage with proof of continuous coverage
The Veterinarian Professional Liability program offers limits up to $1 million each claim to $2 million aggregate and is available in all states except in IN and NY.
Learn more about the Veterinarian Liability Insurance Program and 360 Coverage Pros, please visit https://www.360CoveragePros.com/veterinarian our licensed customer advocates are available on phone, online chat or via email to answer companion animal coverage questions. You can also schedule a personal consultation with one of our team members on the website.
Jonathan Decker, 360 Coverage Pros, 941-757-0033, [email protected]
SOURCE 360 Coverage Pros
Disclaimer: The above press release comes to you under an arrangement with PR Newswire. Agrigate Global takes no editorial responsibility for the same.