EXCLUSIVE | USAID-funded West Africa Investment Hub poised to ride the wave of new opportunities, Michael Clements tells Agrigate Global
1. The USAID West Africa Trade & Investment Hub is one of the biggest enablers of the agricultural sector in the region. How do you see the region and West Africa Trade Hub transforming?
2. Please share your perspective on the Trade Hub as a catalyst for bringing in a market-based economy with the involvement of private sectors.
3. The COVID-19 pandemic has done considerable damage to the overall economic activity of the region, particularly SMEs. What are your plans for recovery?
4. Given your extensive work in Africa, how do you see USAID’s role in the future of West Africa in the post COVID-19 era?
5. Finally, about Mensa Nigeria. How is it progressing?
Disclaimer: The views expressed here are his own and do not reflect the views of Agrigate Global.