Guidelines for submission
Writers willing to contribute are requested to follow Agrigate Global’s guidelines and style sheet while writing the article. It will help in organising the content, especially in terms of references and citations.
The write-ups accepted for online Agrigate Global magazine can be:
- Research based articles
- Case studies
- A sector overview
- Experiential articles (travel and more)
- Issue based opinion substantiated with data
- Concept based article
- Innovation based scientific features
Points to be noted regarding Agrigate Global style sheet:
- The text should contain original content.
- Repetition of idea or content should be avoided.
- Please do not copy any material from anywhere, incase you use reference from any article, website, news website, journal etc; kindly cite their references in the article.
Format to be followed while submitting an article:
- Headline (Title of the article) 6-8 words
- Sub headline – 10 words
- Text (1500-2000 words) – Information regarding field users along with technology disseminated to people
- Photographs & Diagrams – Photographs should be in high-resolution (Horizontal photos – TIFF or JPEG format)
- References in proper format with citations in the text
- Two blurbs (highlighted text) to be provided (10-15 words each)
- The images sent along with the articles should of high-resolution (horizontal images) along with its source.
- Author details required
- Social Media links
- Bio – 30-50 words
- Author photograph
Note: By-line will be given to the authors.
AGRIGATE GLOBAL SECTION DETAILS
Article should not be usually more than 2,000 words including notes and references.
Submissions should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Submissions should not have been published simultaneously in any other magazine, newspaper, website or any other publishing forum.
Contributors are requested provide their full information along with their postal address along with their submissions. We request the writers to not provide the revised versions based on deletions or additions in the articles as it may lead to delay in the processing of article/s.
The copyright of all the articles belongs to Agrigate Global only. Agrigate Global usually posts all the published articles in its own print version, on its website and further posts on various online databases under its banner.
Permission for Reproduction:
No published article or feature is to be reproduced in any other journal or website without seeking permission of Agrigate Global. Please write for permission at email@example.com
Disclaimer : The editorial team of AgriGate Global reserves the right to shortlist, review, edit and publish articles/ photos submitted here using own discretion. (T&C)